Where have all the dentists gone!?

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guy goes to the dentist where he is asked if he has had oral sex recently...

'Yes! How did you know, do I have a pube stuck in my teeth?'

'No', replied the dentist, ' you've got sh** on your nose'

o_O:eek::oops::confused:

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A dentist starts talking to a girl at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands. He then takes off his trousers and again washes his hands. The girl has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist." The guy, surprised, says, "Yes .... How did you figure that out?"
"Easy," she replies. "You keep washing your hands." One thing leads to another and they make love. After it's over the girl says, "You must be a really good dentist." The guy, now with an inflated ego, says, "Sure - I'm a good dentist. How did you figure that out?"
The girl replies...."I didn't feel a thing."

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dunno about the small penises! Back in the day, I met a few that could have given Red Rum a run for his money (It's possible one or two had Irish backgrounds). On the rest, absolutely- we have terrible teeth, thanks to dentist appointments being like gold-dust & the dentistry being more like a production line than a health care service (in the chair, drilled & out). And totally- we do have lovely breasts, but then I'm bias, but I really would question your experience with British penises.
That is is news...thank you for sharing.. mate you and your massive cock and lovely teeth....find peace and love.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dunno about the small penises! Back in the day, I met a few that could have given Red Rum a run for his money (It's possible one or two had Irish backgrounds). On the rest, absolutely- we have terrible teeth, thanks to dentist appointments being like gold-dust & the dentistry being more like a production line than a health care service (in the chair, drilled & out). And totally- we do have lovely breasts, but then I'm bias, but I really would question your experience with British penises.
I was kidding about bad teeth.. I get brits get it rough with teeth. It is all I had to work with.

Right...British breasts and penises.. I am sure measure up. We get the BBC.. we see the outline of breasts.. if penises were in men's throats and their ties bulged...sure. But what I meant to say is.. it is not the size of your massive hot sexy heavy beautiful breasts.. or hot well hung hot big penises.. it is what is in your heart, that counts.

To show how little breasts and penises.. and decent teeth matter,, let me share share what matters..

Yes, the heat and soul...not sexy big ass tits.. or a hot cock.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Did you take the periodontal appointment? Surely they explained why it was outstanding and necessary? The one I saw explained to me, the costing and what’s needed. Might need to rob a bank to pay for it like lol
So.. people get fucked..yes? Well not people like me cos well...I do not. Buy me not being fucked is not . .other snot getting fucked..right wingers,. so.. go on.. explain why your model of goverment is looking out for whom.. kill immigrants and **** citizens? Go on ...you can do better. right-wing *** sin charge

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What did my dentist do to stop me eating so many sweet treats?
Put a sign over my mouth saying ‘Donut Enter’

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Where do dentists go sailing?
Down the root canal!!

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What do dentists have in their garden?
Dentistrees and implants!

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What’s the only sweet food that dentists approve of?
Candy’floss’!

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why does a dentist seem moody?

Because he always looks down in the mouth.

Back