Where are your parents getting their fake news from?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
HAVE you ever wondered where your parents find their extreme right-wing talking points? From these sources:

Facebook

No widely shared post is too dodgy for the over-55s, who deny that sources like ‘The White Progressive Front’ have an agenda. They seem confident that a big committee of academics, historians, and lawyers make sure everything on Facebook is strictly factual.

The BBC

The BBC obsession with balance means that every story about rising mouse deaths has to feature the president of the National Cat’s Association saying actually cats are the real victims, look at Tom & Jerry. And their online comments are written by the ghost of Oswald Mosley with a laptop.

Radio phone-in shows

They like to have something on in the background while they garden, so why not uncritically listen to Bigot FM? If Terry from Norfolk thinks there are mind-control drugs in beefburgers, he must have a point or they wouldn’t let him on, right?

Their dickhead relatives

Every family has at least a couple of utter morons who will repeat any drivel. Your uncle Dave will claim that Manchester is now 90 per cent Chinese, and your parents’ response will be ‘Eeh, shame,’ as opposed to ‘Get to f**k Dave, you massive lying racist’.

Their Sunday paper

Previously respectable newspapers like the Sunday Times are now rammed with borderline alt-right comment pieces, so while your decent old dad used to bore you with Jeremy Clarkson’s lame tongue-in-cheek jibes about Germans, he’ll now spout the latest culture war bullshit while putting the kettle on.

Sheer invention

After a while, this sort of thinking fills in its own gaps. No parking spaces at the community centre? Mum and Dad, who raised you and gave you their values, will have no trouble blaming it on George Soros, the global warming hoax or the trans lobby.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
HAVE you ever wondered where your parents find their extreme right-wing talking points? From these sources:

Facebook

No widely shared post is too dodgy for the over-55s, who deny that sources like ‘The White Progressive Front’ have an agenda. They seem confident that a big committee of academics, historians, and lawyers make sure everything on Facebook is strictly factual.

The BBC

The BBC obsession with balance means that every story about rising mouse deaths has to feature the president of the National Cat’s Association saying actually cats are the real victims, look at Tom & Jerry. And their online comments are written by the ghost of Oswald Mosley with a laptop.

Radio phone-in shows

They like to have something on in the background while they garden, so why not uncritically listen to Bigot FM? If Terry from Norfolk thinks there are mind-control drugs in beefburgers, he must have a point or they wouldn’t let him on, right?

Their dickhead relatives

Every family has at least a couple of utter morons who will repeat any drivel. Your uncle Dave will claim that Manchester is now 90 per cent Chinese, and your parents’ response will be ‘Eeh, shame,’ as opposed to ‘Get to f**k Dave, you massive lying racist’.

Their Sunday paper

Previously respectable newspapers like the Sunday Times are now rammed with borderline alt-right comment pieces, so while your decent old dad used to bore you with Jeremy Clarkson’s lame tongue-in-cheek jibes about Germans, he’ll now spout the latest culture war bullshit while putting the kettle on.

Sheer invention

After a while, this sort of thinking fills in its own gaps. No parking spaces at the community centre? Mum and Dad, who raised you and gave you their values, will have no trouble blaming it on George Soros, the global warming hoax or the trans lobby.

I will use this at the first opportunity, it made me laugh out loud ‘Get to f**k Dave, you massive lying racist’.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I will use this at the first opportunity, it made me laugh out loud ‘Get to f**k Dave, you massive lying racist’.

Nah Manchester, like most of England is 90% "I dont give a ****".

But you have to comes the cry, your all white supremacists, white nationalists, your either Nazi's or the KKK.

Lets be honest, most people have no idea about the culture war, they just want to be left alone.

Problem is, they wont leave you alone, both sides are filled with idiots who think they are smart enough to reorganise society in thier image.

However fecked up that may be, I mean really, teaching 8 years olds to question thier sexuality..
Nonces, the lot.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nah Manchester, like most of England is 90% "I dont give a ****".

But you have to comes the cry, your all white supremacists, white nationalists, your either Nazi's or the KKK.

Lets be honest, most people have no idea about the culture war, they just want to be left alone.

Problem is, they wont leave you alone, both sides are filled with idiots who think they are smart enough to reorganise society in thier image.

However fecked up that may be, I mean really, teaching 8 years olds to question thier sexuality..
Nonces, the lot.

Ermmm, huh?

I seem to be lost for words

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

Ten trivial things that should be part of the culture wars, by a hard-right twat.​

REPLACING GB stickers on cars with UK is the latest thing hard-right culture war dickheads are up in arms about. Fantasist and general all-round bullshitter, call me X, suggests more minor issues to be outraged by:

Chips. This Anglo-Saxon delicacy is next on the wokerati’s list. We have to fight back with a media campaign recommending everyone get their five portions a day.

Shoe sizes. We don’t need confusing European shoe sizes like 41. I’m an English size 11 and proud. Well, ten-and-a-half but they’re hard to get.

Curly Wurlys. The PC brigade never mentions these fine British caramel and chocolate latticeworks. There’s no doubt a tweetstorm about how they’re colonialist even now.

Caravan holidays. True Brits can take the hardship of sleeping next to a toilet in a cramped mini-house on wheels. Not authentic enough for the woke Mafia, I suppose.

The Battle of Aliwal in 1846. Some might say a footnote in history, but I celebrate every British military victory from Boudica to the capture of Port Stanley. It should have a bank holiday.

The BSI Kitemark. A symbol of quality patriotic manufacturing and safety standards. We deserve to have it on everything great and British, though the CE mark does the same thing.

Carry On films. These British cinematic masterpieces aren’t on the school curriculum. Why not? Woke Haram apparently doesn’t consider Carry On Abroad to be as good as Dickens.

James Argent. ‘Arg’ from TOWIE has had a lot of personal issues, but has he put out a statement unequivocally supporting Brexit? We need to know, then start a fight about it.

British Leyland. It’s time to reevaluate the stylish lines and reliability of classic British high-performance cars like the Princess and Austin Allegro. Ignore the Wokie Blinders' lies about them being ‘sh**’.

Flaglessness. Some people choose not to fly a St George’s Cross outside their house or from their car windows. I’ve got two words for this: prison sentences.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One thing that should be part of the culture war, by a centrist.

Diversity of ideas.

"Progress isn't achieved by preachers or guardians of morality, but by madmen, hermits, heretics, dreamers, rebels and sceptics"

Back