Whats up with this site.......

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No mac as u know yours is not a ban.... its sommat to do with ya provider..........try changing to FIRE-FOX.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No mac as u know yours is not a ban.... its sommat to do with ya provider..........try changing to FIRE-FOX.
What is this then.....

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.

An admin or server thinks I'm a spammer using a vpn or a fake IP.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
God loves a trier. whats wrong with this site....more like...whats right with it? lol

J

JustinCredible

If you've nothing good to say - don't say anything . .. The site's been cleaned up to the point you can now go in The Lobby and think you're in the Young At Heart room.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you've nothing good to say - don't say anything . .. The site's been cleaned up to the point you can now go in The Lobby and think you're in the Young At Heart room.

Is this a continuation or the YAH room saga......I dont go in lobby but maybe I should. Is it any good?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
LondonGuy.

Seems you have finally been banned from the 'other' site. After you had a spat with one of the locals and in that rant you also said you were going to delete yourself from THIS site.

What are you waiting for???? Go right ahead and delete yourself. You have nothing positive to say here so now is your chance to go of your own accord... or are you waiting for someone to do it for you? ( That can be arranged ;))

T

thecakelady

firefox boots me out of the chat rooms regularly too ! Chrome is marginally better.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It's NOTHING to do with your browser.....

HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO LEARN???????

I sometimes get disconnected from 'TRIVIA' room ....It's a LATENCY issue....It all depends on how close YOUR ISP is to the HOST Server...!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
LondonGuy.

Seems you have finally been banned from the 'other' site. After you had a spat with one of the locals and in that rant you also said you were going to delete yourself from THIS site.

What are you waiting for???? Go right ahead and delete yourself. You have nothing positive to say here so now is your chance to go of your own accord... or are you waiting for someone to do it for you? ( That can be arranged ;))
Altair firstly not sure what this has todo with this thread baffles me. Secondly I asked to leave the other site and was not banned unlike you! Funny you know a lot about the site considering you not a member funny thst ha?

I'm not leaving this site and not done anything wrong unless not agreeing with you is against the rules Feel free to report me but would love to know the reason :)

Your being reported for hassling me. Blocked now.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Roll up roll up the match has begun ,,,,,,ding ding second out clean fight now lads.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair firstly not sure what this has todo with this thread baffles me. Secondly I asked to leave the other site and was not banned unlike you! Funny you know a lot about the site considering you not a member funny thst ha?

I'm not leaving this site and not done anything wrong unless not agreeing with you is against the rules Feel free to report me but would love to know the reason :)

Your being reported for hassling me. Blocked now.

LondonGuy...

I't doesn't take much to baffle you. You were banned from the other site.( Not by request..)..

I know a hell of a lot about chat sites...;)

So now you are in denial...You can have a bit of fun here LondonGuy...make it last.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Amazing what a simple thread brings out in the nicest people............cough, cough ! :eek:

Back