What would you do..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You go fishing with your ex partner. You have both moved on but you share a past and now are really good friends. No nooky business, just friends. Personaly, Idon't believe such a thing exists but anyway; this isn't about me. It's about you.

You park your little canoe type boat in the middle of a large p[ond, quite beautiful too , nice calm waters and the sun is shining. It's 11am. As you talk about past days gone by and a little of the future and what it might hold, you feel a jerk, it's a bite. Strong one too. You wrestle with the line and for a moment, it looks like it might get away, the fishie I mean. She sees it, because women they just see everything and lunges forward to try and help. You pull back just as she does and so she falls forward into nothing but air. Next second, you hear a splash and in she goes, head first into the waauu'ah!

Do you save her or instead reel in the sea bass. You got green beans from Tesco this morning and what a waste it would be , I mean you can't eat green beans by themselves can yuh. So what's it to be save the woman or sea bass an green beans?image_2023-07-03_192617206.png

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I am not sure that you would find a sea bass in a pond.

They are very tasty though :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Probably unhook the line from her pants.
I mean Sea Bass is a smelly fish, but better than no fish at all.

I'm gonna duck now because eventually they will figure it out

Back