What would discipline you!!

D

Dardii

'RDJ'? .... I am unfamiliar with these initials but I take it that you mean Robert Downey Jr.
If I am wrong then please do enlighten me. I am always eager to learn.
:)

Perhaps you should open a thread on the subject as opposed to detracting from the actual topic in hand.
Just saying.
Detracting from the actual topic..
You just did the same... Just saying :p

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Detracting, I like that word. So what was the question again? Discipline. .. Suppose depends on the situation, I would imagine no matter what the circumstances you would need also to remain focused on the task at hand and be steadfast. Haven't got a clue what I just said, but it sounded good.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Detracting from the actual topic..
You just did the same... Just saying :p

On the contrary. My input was advisory to those who tend to drift from the subject matter.
In due course you will be able to spot those that do by their frequency of habit.
By the way, you failed to answer my question. Please don't make that a habit.
:cool:

P.S. .... are you going to start up that thread I suggested?

D

Dardii

On the contrary. My input was advisory to those who tend to drift from the subject matter.
In due course you will be able to spot those that do by their frequency of habit.
By the way, you failed to answer my question. Please don't make that a habit.
:cool:

P.S. .... are you going to start up that thread I suggested?

:eek: Your input being advisory to those who tend to drift from the subject matter.. Hmm.. That's bizarre, seeing how you yourself are doing just that on this thread too.

In reply to your 1st question.. Yes.

In reply to your last.. No. But if you require more insight on that particular subject feel free to message me, I'd be happy to give you details on RDJ's buttocks.

Hope that's put and to this little back and forth for now.

Have a nice day :D

B

Bad_Influence

:eek: Your input being advisory to those who tend to drift from the subject matter.. Hmm.. That's bizarre, seeing how you yourself are doing just that on this thread too.

In reply to your last.. No. But if you require more insight on that particular subject feel free to message me, I'd be happy to give you details on RDJ's buttocks.

I’m guessing it won’t put and end to it. WP does like to ramble on about absolute nonsense. :(

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score

Ill be happy to massage you

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

Bizarre: Definitions (from the Free Online Dictionary):
  1. Deviating from the customary: cranky, curious, eccentric, erratic, freakish, idiosyncratic, odd, …
  2. Conceived or done with no reference to reality or common sense,
I suggest that you do not misuse words to exaggerate a point. My reply was totally in keeping with the comment I made about your posting.
I am constantly asking people in the Forum to make relevant comments or otherwise start a thread on the subject.
If you think that someone's posterior is relevant to the subject of discipline, then you really do require instruction on how Forums work.
I also suggested that you start a thread in order that your time is not wasted on other threads.
I am perfectly capable of looking up any details regarding the person in question, so I shall give that invitation a clear miss. Thank you.
If you think this is a 'back and forth' dialogue, you should look to the interactions of Bad_Influence with others in the Forum.
He exemplifies the sort of person who should not be using this as a platform to (attempt to) denigrate his superiors.
You are new here and seemingly have much to learn.
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Bizarre: Definitions (from the Free Online Dictionary):
  1. Deviating from the customary: cranky, curious, eccentric, erratic, freakish, idiosyncratic, odd, …
  2. Conceived or done with no reference to reality or common sense,
I suggest that you do not misuse words to exaggerate a point. My reply was totally in keeping with the comment I made about your posting.
I am constantly asking people in the Forum to make relevant comments or otherwise start a thread on the subject.
If you think that someone's posterior is relevant to the subject of discipline, then you really do require instruction on how Forums work.
I also suggested that you start a thread in order that your time is not wasted on other threads.
I am perfectly capable of looking up any details regarding the person in question, so I shall give that invitation a clear miss. Thank you.
If you think this is a 'back and forth' dialogue, you should look to the interactions of Bad_Influence with others in the Forum.
He exemplifies the sort of person who should not be using this as a platform to (attempt to) denigrate his superiors.
You are new here and seemingly have much to learn.

Are you seriously suggesting YOU are my superior? That alone says all anyone needs to know about you.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I rest my case, as per usual! Point, yet again, proven.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me and my brother broke a window, playing football in 1987.
Picture the scene my dads watching the racing and some neighbour comes around asking for a hundred pounds.
He had bet loser after loser, this complaint couldnt have come at a worse time.
If im honest it wasnt the first time.
Anyway, 8 o clock monday morning he dropped me and my brother at a tip and made us collect metal to pay for breakages.
The foreman ran out and said get these kids off the tip, i dunno what was said, but he comprised and said ok only on a monday.
I dont think he pulled out anything, but his track record in that department wasnt great.
Do wrong, pay the price.

Back