What Women really want..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think— in a deeper voice."

Q

quietfem

man forgives women anything save the wit to out with them. but all women want is happyness and good health.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think— in a deeper voice."

At the end of the day, I strongly suspect that women want what men want, but similarly, are perpetually dissatisfied! :rolleyes:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What women really want is a man that won't tell any lie, make any promise, until he get what HE wants. Only then do we get to see the real man behind the fake smile. Me? embittered? never!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Women essentially want what a man wants, but preferably without the incumbrance of sex.
It really is that simple. ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah fcuk what they want lol ,

They wanted equality they got it ,

@ Teamwork ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Men reply believing they know what women want? Pmsl. Women don't know what they want half the time so men have no hope. Just as most men don't know what they want most of the time. And anyone who believes otherwise is fooling themselves.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Woman simply wants a man who is there......to lean on ...and to blame.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i let you have the ones who want other women Claire :)

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
You're overthinking it. We all just want a smaller bottom!
I jest of course, but to share with you want women want, allowing you to get any woman you desire would break the 'Sister-hood' code.

Back