what does it mean when...

kian_dufner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What does it mean when you randomly think of someone and hope they’re doing well? Btw I haven’t seen them in a long time

Last edited:

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It may be that you are panicking that that attempt you made on their life could get you into hot water and you are afraid the rozzers could be on their way. Hoping they are doing well could be an entirely selfish thing and a way to keep you out of jail. :p

OR you fancy them.

o_O

kian_dufner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It may be that you are panicking that that attempt you made on their life could get you into hot water and you are afraid the rozzers could be on their way. Hoping they are doing well could be an entirely selfish thing and a way
to keep you out of jail. :p

OR you fancy them.

o_O

I haven’t seen them in a long time I went to the same school with them back in high school. So maybe I just randomly thought about them & just hope they’re doing good in life lol

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I haven’t seen them in a long time I went to the same school with them back in high school. So maybe I just randomly thought about them & just hope they’re doing good in life lol

Well, I think you've provided the most sensible answer to your question yourself. That it is, quite simply, random thinking probably spurred on by a connection with that person, subconsciously or otherwise.
If it does becomes a bit of a concern to you, I would consider expert guidance rather than responses in a chatroom Forum.
I hope it all works out well whatever happens.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
It could mean that that person is thinking of you and wanting contact . simple :):cool:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don’t have any social media to find them and I never asked for there number. But I haven’t seen this girl in a long time ever since I graduated school
Social media can be used then deleted if it not your cup of tea, but you using this site so that,s a form of social media so you not shy of it . Give a go if you have not joy then simply delete it .
I cant get on with twitter , iI tried it but it got deleted. as i didt like it

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What does it mean when you randomly think of someone and hope they’re doing well? Btw I haven’t seen them in a long time

You are feeling guilt as you have not bothered.
Maybe you should....
just a thought.........;)

Back