What are you doing just now?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
As it happens typo queen and myself are good friends. I taught her everything she doesn't know.
I would hate to be you lonely, unloved, and despised. You have my sympathies sir.
What makes me laugh even more is that you have the temerity to still call yourself 'babe' even though you are now pushing 50. Hilarious!
:rolleyes:

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
What makes me laugh even more is that you have the temerity to still call yourself 'babe' even though you are now pushing 50. Hilarious!
Pushing 50 really?? pssst its a screen name nothing more ..so if I called myself purple fairy would that make me purple or a fairy grow up fool.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Does this mean you'll be living upto your name and I'll only have to suffer you after death and not on a regular basis?

And I'm flicking bogies!

anunespah219

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We see you, cheeky you. What are you up to?
Give us a peek into your world by leaving a comment about what you are, just were, will be or should be doing right now.

Rules:
1. Every post counts. If you want to reply or comment on other replies, feel free, but don't forget to leave your contribution too ;)
2. White lies never hurt anyone. Keep it fun!
Listening to beautiful "Faithful" by Pearl Jam. Trying to prepare myself for the post-COVID19 world.
Looking for a soulmate better than my current spouse.
Trying to find my 20 years old me who was much better than the 40 y/o version.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Checking my gag reflex and scrapping my brains out with a stick!

jillxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Finishing my coffee, delaying the thought i need some food shopping .Plus some wallpaper paste

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Reflecting on the weekends events in the Motorsport world.

Replying to an Ebay customer and trying to explain to her why she is a ridiculous person.

Looking at my Fridge that keeps calling me.

Pondering a trip to Tesco knowing that the most annoying ppl in the world go there daily.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Reflecting on the weekends events in the Motorsport world.

Replying to an Ebay customer and trying to explain to her why she is a ridiculous person.

Looking at my Fridge that keeps calling me.

Pondering a trip to Tesco knowing that the most annoying ppl in the world go there daily.
If I tell! You know it 2!!!! :p :D

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Prepearing Dinner, food fot Thought, something 2 eat, etc

Back