• tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wednesday

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
G

Greatscott

Hi all,
i'm thinking of starting a weekly quiz at 9pm i know elwood does his weekly quiz on a Friday and was thinking either a Saturday or Sunday, it will be on various categories as i know there are numerous chatters who enjoy a quiz, so please let me know which day people would prefer please in the poll. added weekdays as an extra option i will go with what the majority opts for

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Saturday nights tend to be the makeup day for elwood. Can I suggest Monday Tuesday or Wednesday...

G

Greatscott

Saturday nights tend to be the makeup day for elwood. Can I suggest Monday Tuesday or Wednesday...
thank you for your input Dalai and considering i personally wouldn't want a quiz the following day, so i shall change the voting with the addition of Wednesday to see what the majority would prefer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
thank you for your input Dalai and considering i personally wouldn't want a quiz the following day, so i shall change the voting to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to see what the majority would prefer :)
nowwt wrong with having two nights of quizs some go out friday nights and if ur doing i ur own room wheres the harms.

G

Greatscott

nowwt wrong with having two nights of quizs some go out friday nights and if ur doing i ur own room wheres the harms.
i'll see what the majority would like megs and take it from there

B

Bad_Influence

Will all the questions be multiple choice like this one? :D:p:D:p

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I'm just saying. Space it out. Don't step on toes. I'm not going to clean up after.

B

Bad_Influence

Being sensible (for a change)... As Elwood's is on a Friday it would be more sensible to hold your's on Monday or Tuesday.

That being said, my opinion is invalid as I won't be joining in. :D:D

Back