Wearing well.

S

Saphire

West Side Story, one of the greatest film musicals ever seen, starred the unforgettable Rita Moreno as fiery Latin Anita, who gave a great singing and dancing performance.'The film is over 60 years old now...

55612303-10635143-image-a-7_1647868143104.jpg

S

Saphire

Another one who defies the years...she doesn't try to look particularly young, she just looks great, definitely wearing well.
Helen Mirren, 76 years old.

R.jpg

S

Saphire

This one needs no introduction...Just as beautiful in her later years, sadly she died at the age of 63.

OIP.jpg

c603fed19830b7b1a29fde57501e1af4.jpg

S

Saphire

So as not to be accused of being sexist...;)
Andy Garcia, one of my favourite actors.
No one could pretend he still looks young, but sex appeal spans the ages.
In his 30's, and today, at 65.

125408.jpg

S

Saphire

It's hard to think of older celebs now who haven't had things done in order to stay looking young.
Joan Collins, 88 years old, R.jpg still has movement in her face, and her facial features haven't changed...so if she has had work done, it's been done well.
Personally, I think she looks fabulous.

S

Saphire

Lol...well they do say, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh I love West Side Story, It's one of my favourite musicals. You wouldn't think that a story involving gang fights, killing and indecent assault would make for good, all round family entertainment, would you? But the music and the dancing makes it work... What a movie! I haven't got round to watching the remake just yet, I can't think why they would remake it, and why Spielberg would do it. I don't think he's made a bad movie yet. So I will get round to watching it.
Off hand, a couple I can think of who are wearing very are Lulu and Joanna Lumley.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's hard to think of older celebs now who haven't had things done in order to stay looking young.
Joan Collins, 88 years old, View attachment 9028 still has movement in her face, and her facial features haven't changed...so if she has had work done, it's been done well.
Personally, I think she looks fabulous.
Yes ,she does look good but has had a lot of work done and also wears wigs only.Great to see her though .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sophia Loren ,a classic beauty still and must be about 90 !
OIP.iWl9QaR5Dhj4zJ249e34GgHaEK

S

Saphire

Oh I love West Side Story, It's one of my favourite musicals. You wouldn't think that a story involving gang fights, killing and indecent assault would make for good, all round family entertainment, would you? But the music and the dancing makes it work... What a movie! I haven't got round to watching the remake just yet, I can't think why they would remake it, and why Spielberg would do it. I don't think he's made a bad movie yet. So I will get round to watching it.
Off hand, a couple I can think of who are wearing very are Lulu and Joanna Lumley.
Oooh George Chakiris, I had a bit of a crush on him the first time I saw West Side Story.
And Natalie Wood will be a hard act to beat as Maria...imo.

Back