Weakness is Your Strength

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
It was once asked of me by a strange old lady, I helped her across the road, and when I turned to ask her for money for doin it,the b**** had dissapeared.
But before, or was it as I was helping her across the road, yerss that's it, it was when in middle of road, she turned and said this to me in a old croaky old woman voice..

" Young man, you are so kind for helping this old woman cross the road, I had been tryin to cross for 10 minutes!"
I remember lookin at her and saying " you stupid cow, have you not heard of a pelican crossing, in fact there is one one there, look"

She then looked; looked back at me and said this ... " Oh Babayaga, if only you knew the answer to why my weakness is my strength. I may seem like a frail old lady, but i assure you I am not what meets the eye !"

Of course at this point she was gettin on my nerves so I said " go on then , tell me, what is the answer to why your weakness is your strength?"
She pointed at my feet and said.. " the pavement is your Enemy"

she then dissapeared as if by magic. Never saw her again.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
It was once asked of me by a strange old lady, I helped her across the road, and when I turned to ask her for money for doin it,the b**** had dissapeared.
But before, or was it as I was helping her across the road, yerss that's it, it was when in middle of road, she turned and said this to me in a old croaky old woman voice..

" Young man, you are so kind for helping this old woman cross the road, I had been tryin to cross for 10 minutes!"
I remember lookin at her and saying " you stupid cow, have you not heard of a pelican crossing, in fact there is one one there, look"

She then looked; looked back at me and said this ... " Oh Babayaga, if only you knew the answer to why my weakness is my strength. I may seem like a frail old lady, but i assure you I am not what meets the eye !"

Of course at this point she was gettin on my nerves so I said " go on then , tell me, what is the answer to why your weakness is your strength?"
She pointed at my feet and said.. " the pavement is your Enemy"

she then dissapeared as if by magic. Never saw her again.
I bet you've never looked back either.
There are four things you need to know about wise, old women:
1. They are wise.
2. They are old.
3. They are women .

... and, most importantly; 4. They do not exist.

;)

F

fonzie

I bet you've never looked back either.
There are four things you need to know about wise, old women:
1. They are wise.
2. They are old.
3. They are women .

... and, most importantly; 4. They do not exist.

;)
wp you still stacking bogg rolls in Tesco night shift ?
one wonders why you were chosen for that delicate job

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I helped at charity shops, most of the elderly women volunteers were miserable old cows..:)
(PS- The young airhead manageresses weren't much better either)

Back