Warning!!!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
⚠️ PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING! ⚠️

POTENTIAL DANGERS OF CROCHETING

In a press release today, the National Institute Of Public Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance found in CROCHET craft supplies. This substance has been linked with the following symptoms in humans:

Symptoms associated:
* Reluctance to cook
* Reluctance to perform housework
* Reluctance to work, except in support of crocheting
* Physical craving for free time to crochet
*Nonsensical muttering of numbers
*Unwaivering impulse to purchase hooks, yarn and patterns
*Inability to recognize characters faces from favorite TV shows.

Beware!!! If you come in contact with a human affected by crochet, then be prepared to talk about hooks, yarn and patterns for hours on end even though no one has asked.

This has been a public service announcement...Scientists who discovered the dangerous substance, said... "Crochet addiction is real!!! The purchasing of hooks and yarn can be expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense".

Gotcha!!!

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I expect in order to tackle this illicit sale of hooks and yarn the war on knife crime may well be abandoned, and so it should! There will always be knife crime so why fight it? in a 1000 years there will still be knife crime because in a 1000 years there will still be poor people and wherever there are poor people there are gangs.Gangs tend to use violence and the most accessible weapons are knives. It's all rather depressing isn't it? I think I'll take up crochet (before that become illegal).

Back