VPN banished

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Am not using a VPN but for some reason unbeknownst ( like that word) ..it saying get gone b**** , you are spamin..can it be undone.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Am not using a VPN but for some reason unbeknownst ( like that word) ..it saying get gone b**** , you are spamin..can it be undone.
Hello TheBabayaga...the unbeknownst struck again,now its workin just fine, so problem fixed.

Kev1n

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have been banned and I too have no VPN, not only that I get informed every single time I log in that my password is wrong and I have to re set it before I can get on the site.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I have been banned and I too have no VPN, not only that I get informed every single time I log in that my password is wrong and I have to re set it before I can get on the site.
welcome to the formation of internet tries to think like a human dumbfuckery...very frustrating it is too lol

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't re-set your password. We have to send you a password re-set email to do that.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Elwood, dont know if this question has been asked arleady but why are VPN's not allowed for this site?

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Elwood, dont know if this question has been asked arleady but why are VPN's not allowed for this site?
Capture.JPG..Because , that's how you look cloaked behind a VPN

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back