Viewing Profiles

Cyber-Rat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

When in Chat, ie: Lobby I go to view a Profile and get a message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I'm a Newbie and I understand that there is a Points system to enable certain permissions. How many Points do you need and how do you get them? Mind you I am just going on what someone told me, maybe it's nothing to do with that possibly a setting I'm not aware of.

Grateful for any assistance. Thanks.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,

When in Chat, ie: Lobby I go to view a Profile and get a message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I'm a Newbie and I understand that there is a Points system to enable certain permissions. How many Points do you need and how do you get them? Mind you I am just going on what someone told me, maybe it's nothing to do with that possibly a setting I'm not aware of.

Grateful for any assistance. Thanks.
Hi

You have new user restrictions on your account ,

Keep posting positively on the Forums or your profile and they will soon be lifted ,

Ty

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Just a word of warning: some people restrict who can view their profiles, so, don't expect to be able read them all, even after your restrictions are lifted.

Cyber-Rat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I shall remain positive.........and get the Club Card Points :)

as for being nosey ;)........aint we all :p lol

Thanks for all your help x

Have FUN

Cheers :) x

Back