user names

jammy2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi I logged in as tina then automatically got disconnected saying something about my username, ive always used tina

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
they have an appeal thing on here if you was banned but doubt you will get listened to i went in lobby tonight lol and i got banned for ban evasion when i wasnt even banned

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you both werent banned then why would it say you are banned for ban evasion.... it dont make sense to me. :confused:

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you both werent banned then why would it say you are banned for ban evasion.... it dont make sense to me. :confused:
Does any ban they put up make sense unless its for a real reason?

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Apparently jude it was done in error. Another Kim has a perm ban but as I said on another thread anyone called Kim will be banned
E

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I told you before... I dont understand why anyone should be banned for chatting anyhow.

jammy2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I didn't get banned for evasion, I got banned for using the nickname tina, which ive always used, somebody called Anthony banned me

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I didn't get banned for evasion, I got banned for using the nickname tina, which ive always used, somebody called Anthony banned me

If you have the screen shot saved, you can contest the ban and report it to the admin.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is there a mod called Anthony........I never heard that name but I have never been in Lobby where most of them sit I heard.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there a mod called Anthony........I never heard that name but I have never been in Lobby where most of them sit I heard.
Again has it got to do with you? you ask the same thing time n time again.

I am starting to wonder about your sanity

B

Beemovie

Jude you troll lol. Always a bridesmaid when it comes to brain power.
Tell me Jude, are you married? Please please please tell me no one was so stupid as to marry you

Back