Uploading pictures

OxfordLady66

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When will we be able to upload pictures within a PM? Yes, I've tried different browsers and you used to be able to do this but now get an error message. Very annoying

M

mario2

When will we be able to upload pictures within a PM? Yes, I've tried different browsers and you used to be able to do this but now get an error message. Very annoying
I think you have to post for a while before your allowed to view other profiles ,thats what happened to me . and of course use another browser as you have tried.

OxfordLady66

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think you have to post for a while before your allowed to view other profiles ,thats what happened to me . and of course use another browser as you have tried.

I've been a member for a year and up until a few weeks ago, was able to send someone I was in a DM with my picture.

sLOVEnija

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am helping my chances of being able to upload a photo to my profile by randomly commenting on a few posts in here, but this comment seems relative to the topic of discussion :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am helping my chances of being able to upload a photo to my profile by randomly commenting on a few posts in here, but this comment seems relative to the topic of discussion :)
i was able topost pictures till pther day i been advised to use another browser,

barryfromgoole

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
seems a bit weird that you cant put a pic up on your profile .a newby here tried a few times ..

TacoTimmy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pic uploads don't work in Chrome if you're using incognito mode.

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
I'm currently using Chrome and have had no difficulties. I did try the NEW Microsoft Edge and I emphasize new, last week just to see if it has improved and I really must say it has immensely. Having tinkered with computers since the early 90's I know things can change quickly so that might be a good option. I've used Chrome for so long I just don't want to change. Importing favorites and contacts etc,, was quite easy.

TacoTimmy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I might've fixed this. Please let me know if it works after logging out, closing your browser, then logging back in.
Thanks

barryfromgoole

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i can now put some pics up...erm prob due to me putting some posts up and being checked for content

Cogster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am new here and I am not even able to look at profiles yet, but I guessing they updated the system, normally when computer things go wrong I find it because ethey have updated something and then say it to make it better, lol
Hope you get it sorted, nice profile picture by the way :)

OxfordLady66

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am new here and I am not even able to look at profiles yet, but I guessing they updated the system, normally when computer things go wrong I find it because ethey have updated something and then say it to make it better, lol
Hope you get it sorted, nice profile picture by the way :)

Thank you. Yes, sorted for me. I used Firefox browser, although after a while it suddenly worked on Chrome too,

Back