Unjustly Banned By A Lousy Moderator

T

TheJam

Hello,

We're having issues with the moderator madmonk72. He's just banned me from chat with the frivolous ban message: "nic change to avoid ban."

There's just one problem: I haven't changed my "nic" (yes, he misspelt a basic, four-letter word) to avoid a ban. My three-day ban was already up days ago, and this name was registered BEFORE it was enforced (check the registration date).

I've messaged him and told him of his mistake, thinking he'd reverse it. Instead, all I got in return was cussed out, ending with an emphatic, "**** off." (classy guy, huh?)

Is it possible this can be looked into? I have a screenshot, if it's needed.

Also, I've spoken with others who have had issues with this particular moderator, including dealing with his faulty moderating and abusive behavior. I can get their testimony, if needed.

Most of the mods are excellent, especially iLaura, who's always fair and respectable, but madmonk72 really brings the entire chat experience down, for me and for several others.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful day. :)

- The Jam

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Markie

I'll sign it too, he banned me for calling him a headmaster lol, seems he cant handle a bit of banter and is a crap Mod.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i found monk to be fair its a shame hes no longer a mod,, lets see if anyone can control the room any better and not bow down to the nasties there and there are a few.Seems you can complain about a mod and have them kicked from a post that isnt easy, i may try that

Last edited:

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Weirdly most of the people that complain about being kicked and bad mouth the mods are the ones I have on ignore and I dont ignore easily so there must be a reason,,,, meaning they would complain wouldnt they?

M

Markie

Maybe they complain because of the injustice they have received at the hands of the said Mod, who in lots of peoples opinions wasn't suited to the role.
Have you not read the post by Conatus?

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No hes another i prefer not to see in chat,, more or less proving my own point

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I tend not to give a reason to be banned so never been banned even by mistake

Back