Unjust Ban #2,000,000

• Thread starter AmericanSuperiority
  • Start date
A

AmericanSuperiority

Let's see what the "reason" is today . . .

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Invalid nickname: AmericanSuperiority: Terrorist montages of dead bodies probibited

Anyone wanna point out where in the rule book such images are prohibited?

No?

I didn't think so.

I demand the ban be removed, otherwise I'll be forced to talk to the owner. People will lose their mod jobs, this I guarantee.

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This ban will NOT be lifted.
1. Do not threaten me, or any moderator who may be here assisting on this site.
2. When you file your complaint, be sure you send them the correct montage that you uploaded and tell them that you didn't break any of the rules in section 9.1.a or 9.1 b or 9.1.l (see below)

Uploading a montage of several before and after terrorist bombings and or other methods of death, showing dead men, women and children laying about, some in swathes of blood, from amongst other things, a concert that god forbid anyone from this site or their child or family could have been at, another of a young person with there leg blown off near or at the hip, part body exposed the torn shreds of flesh clearly visible, and the persons dismembered leg showing a meter or two away IS obscene, offensive, violent, hateful shocking and totally objectionable. and that was just a few of the images...not all... some were more graphic than the two i have mentioned

The way in which it was compiled would give rise to hatred due to religion and potentially race. It most definitely upset people enough to report it to me, and cause shock, horror and alarm to others

Your ban stands. I will NOT be removing it.

BUT.... just so we are ALL clear.... the full terms and rules are listed under the said below. I have provided you and the reader with a short except below.

9.1 These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations.

User Contributions must not:

Sections taken from 9.1.a
(a) Contain any material that is obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
Sections taken from 9.1.b
(b) Promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality
Section taken from 9.1.l
(l) Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.

I believe that clearly shows you DID break several rules.

And just so we are DOUBLY clear
TERMINATION:-
8.1 The Company may:

(e) Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any reason or no reason, including any violation of this agreement.

You clearly violated several rules.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What about my ban? I’m still waiting for admin to take it off and I didn’t even do anything wrong. They sit in lobby so they should answer your messages Hollie

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As I said in last message on a different post Macgyver, I have absolutely no control what so ever on how long it takes to get a reply, but, as soon as I do, I will forward it to you. Perhaps in the mean while you could also message them... it may help matters along :)

Regarding anyone else's queries, My reply was singularly regarding the initial post here . Any other queries please message me. Many thanks xx

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You do know glorifying terrorism is illegal, right? That means posting images and videos, which in hindsight could influence vulnerable individuals online. You're lucky that the Mods are just talking about banning you and not reporting you to the Counter Terror Policing. You have no idea how serious this is Americasuperiority.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I said in last message on a different post Macgyver, I have absolutely no control what so ever on how long it takes to get a reply, but, as soon as I do, I will forward it to you. Perhaps in the mean while you could also message them... it may help matters along :)

Regarding anyone else's queries, My reply was singularly regarding the initial post here . Any other queries please message me. Many thanks xx
I don't know how to send message to admin but I'll message you ocassionally to check if you got reply from them and its been four days now. It doesnt take that long to remove a ban xx

Last edited:
Back