Understanding the Mind of Criminals

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
To understand the mind of a criminal, you must yourself put yourself in the shoes of the criminal, thus becoming a criminal in the process.
This will ineviteably lead you to recieve short term happiness by way of dopermine and adrenaline rush, and in that moment you will feel
unstopable and all powerful.

To truly understand,you must repeat the process of breaking the law on multiple occassions, eventualy as is the case with almost all criminals
you shall get chased down, beat down like a b**** and left with nothing but your pick in your hand. [ yerss it rymes with pick and it aint slick].

So before you decide to venture down the road of criminal and deviant behaviour, as yourself, do you feel lucky. Well do you punk ?

HatchetMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What do you want to know about a criminal? i mean i am not a criminal by career but have committed crime?

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I got a 3-month sentence in Leicester Prison in 2002 on a vigilante rap, so now whenever I watch Escape From Alcatraz, Papillon, Shawshank etc, I sit with a smug grin on my face thinking "Bin there dun that"..:cool:

prison-battlements.jpg

HatchetMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I got jumped when i was 19 with my mate who was 17, we got done because we won, they was all 24 , a bouncer a scaffolder and a plasterer. the law is silly sometimes but alas i got done for 2.5 years and then was sent to Salisbury remand and then guys marsh, w e had a block for the young offenders which i was in, no one had a family, mortgage. they was stabbing each other over 30p noodles!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I got a 3-month sentence in Leicester Prison in 2002 on a vigilante rap, so now whenever I watch Escape From Alcatraz, Papillon, Shawshank etc, I sit with a smug grin on my face thinking "Bin there dun that"..:cool:
You left out 'McVicar', the best prison escape film ever, and it's a true story!

A

angelo

To understand the mind of a criminal, you must yourself put yourself in the shoes of the criminal, thus becoming a criminal in the process.
This will ineviteably lead you to recieve short term happiness by way of dopermine and adrenaline rush, and in that moment you will feel
unstopable and all powerful.

To truly understand,you must repeat the process of breaking the law on multiple occassions, eventualy as is the case with almost all criminals
you shall get chased down, beat down like a b**** and left with nothing but your pick in your hand. [ yerss it rymes with pick and it aint slick].

So before you decide to venture down the road of criminal and deviant behaviour, as yourself, do you feel lucky. Well do you punk ?
yes if it's an eight chamber gun lmfao

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We've got every right to defend ourselves, right Rock?

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I got jumped when i was 19 with my mate who was 17, we got done because we won, they was all 24 , a bouncer a scaffolder and a plasterer. the law is silly sometimes but alas i got done for 2.5 years and then was sent to Salisbury remand and then guys marsh, w e had a block for the young offenders which i was in, no one had a family, mortgage. they was stabbing each other over 30p noodles!
yup put a load a unhinged wanna prove themselves dumasses together under one roof, pump up the ego to level **** this im outa here, then add noodles to the mix..all hell gonna break lose...thats fucked up what happened to you btw. Spose you got the T-Shite.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My ego went up off the scale because of my 3-month vigilante rap in Leicester Prison, as the exciting thought that i'm an ex-con gives me a warm fuzzy feeling..:)
23 cons have been hung in there in the past, and its also housed notorious crims like these below at various times, just look at the tremendous depth of personality and character in their faces; no boring nine-to-five merchants there ..:cool:

krays-Frank.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The_great_train-robbers.jpg

ME-
mick.jpg

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh. Dear.
The amount of phallus waving on this thread is a turning my stomach.
Why all the need for violence? Why does no one invest in poison anymore?
A criminal is more than a hard hand, gang badge or easily pushed buttons.
Honestly! That's why most criminals are men- short fuses and no sense.

F

fonzie

My ego went up off the scale because of my 3-month vigilante rap in Leicester Prison, as the exciting thought that i'm an ex-con gives me a warm fuzzy feeling..:)
23 cons have been hung in there in the past, and its also housed notorious crims like these below at various times, just look at the tremendous depth of personality and character in their faces; no boring nine-to-five merchants there ..:cool:

View attachment 13040
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 13039

ME-
View attachment 13041
dropshot you've too much time on your hands get a job FFS

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
Oh. Dear.
Sanest reply so far, especially seen in UKChat these idiots that served time did actually do deliberately wha they did and think it's a laugh.
Dregs of the internet, right here

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Here's a tip to get on with fellow cons-
Don't be stand offish or they'll have you for breakfast; I got on great with everybody (including the screws) because I was so open and friendly with everybody.
One day my cellmate had run out of cash to buy stuff from the canteen, so I said "Order what you want mate, i'll pick up the tab".
After that the word quickly went round the nick that I was "alright"..:)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Oh. Dear.
Not refering to any thread or anyone in paricular lol, who knows the underbelly of what really happens under such curcumstances to end up incarcarated..it aint some thing i would put on my CV lol no.

Back