Under the church?

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
The problem is people. There seems to be a decaying of morals, repetitively, and continually. I mean, all of us. From the first man - Adam. He chose to sin. But as for trying to live in a correct way, our very way of living stops it. Why?

Because we die. That's why. We can never ever learn the best way to do something. We can learn the best way we know so far, but not the best, as we don't have time to try better ways. I mean, we are limited to only being able to study for about 60 years, personally, in the best of cases. We would have been too young beforehand, and then we're too old later to learn certain things, due to our different inabilities that old age bring. Additionally, it is the foolishness of youth that may keep us dumb to some really good principles for much - if not all - of our lives.

As for the church, well, it was the church that promoted the teachings of warfare over the teachings of Jesus in the First and Second world wars. This is what I mean by decaying. Not only do we not have the personal ability to learn things to completion, but organisations decay too. A large part of society leaving the church is because of what the church allowed when these wars were happening. What they did, or what they didn't do. How they abandoned their "flocks" to the dogs of war, and bent over for the lovemaking of the kings of the earth.

So I do understand your angle on seeing the church teaching morals to some degree, but instead of being teachers, they abandoned their instructor, and took on the same military style as the empires that conquered them.

If you want to practice the instruction from the Bible though, the Bible - unlike what is claimed by some - still has written the teachings of Christ, and that of the prophets prior to him. Also, you can inspect for yourself the way the early apostles were in the congregation by reading the book of Acts of the Apostles.

Back