Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice wee dig there lol never changesIt might take the admin a few days to get around to this. Might be quicker to message them directly.
As a new account you have several restrictions ...I have lifted them and you should be able to add things nowCome on peeps. I wana add a profile pic and write in the about me section.
That honestly wasn't a dig at all. You have said so yourself before that it might take a few days to get through these messages and that it might be quicker to message directly. I was just passing on this info.Nice wee dig there lol never changes
ThankyouAs a new account you have several restrictions ...I have lifted them and you should be able to add things now![]()