U. S. politics

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
If you thought U.S. politics was funny, just watch what's going to happen when sleepy Joe wins the presidential nomination. It will get ugly real quick. By the way,, anyone else like Earl Grey tea? I can't seem to find one person who likes it. Maybe I'll make up a batch of Georgia sweet tea using Earl Grey and see how that tastes.

Last edited:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you thought U.S. politics was funny, just watch what's going to happen when sleepy Joe wins the presidential nomination. It will get ugly real quick. By the way,, anyone else like Earl Grey tea? I can't seem to find one person who likes it. Maybe I'll make up a batch of Georgia sweet tea using Earl Grey and see how that tastes.

Earl Grey is an acquired taste......Takes years!
As to Mr B. is he really screwing Donald?
It's making great television here!

YasmineBrighton

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sleepy Joe, he's aptly named! what with his regular misspeaks and gaffs, the next 4 years are going to be interesting. One thing that surprised me was that Trump got 5 million more votes than he received in the last election. So much for the American people being turned off by his presidency.
Trump got more votes than last time, Biden got more than any other candidate in history. Just proves there are 5 million more racists than anticipated.

Q

quietfem

like all politics its corrupt abd biden will ignore the uk for he likes the eu and wantes ireland united. so going to be fun if he wins

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
not finished counting yet .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Well, at least we're going to have a turkey for Christmas this year. ;)
As for Earl Grey: although I love bergamot, I find the tea a bit too intense for my palate.
What the deuce is Georgia sweet tea, by the way?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As for Earl Grey: although I love bergamot, I find the tea a bit too intense for my palate.

Builders tea is what you need.
Tea stood for up to five or more minutes, strong tea, tea with a taste.
There are 5 types of flavonoids in tea plus loads of others goodies.
But you have to let it brew!

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
Hahahahaa, see what I mean? No one likes that tea! Georgia sweet tea or "sweet tea" is a southern thing. I don't know the history of it or when it became popular in the South, as I was born in a suburb of Chicago Illinois, but from the time I lived there, 1963 to 2010, it was served in every eatery, fast food restaurant, and greasy spoon, south of the Mason Dixon line. In summer which is about 8 months the heat becomes very intense. When I was a Park Ranger in Georgia, it was common place for the temperature to reach 102 to 104 F in the afternoon. Couple that temperature with one hundred percent humidity, you have a heat index of approximately 120 degrees or so. So eating lunch and having a hot drink was I guess just nonsensical at best and apparently ice coffee never became popular. I hope this answers your question about sweet tea WP, I should not have assumed that everybody knows what it is.

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
Builders tea is what you need.
Tea stood for up to five or more minutes, strong tea, tea with a taste.
There are 5 types of flavonoids in tea plus loads of others goodies.
But you have to let it brew!
Hey Dong,, well as good as that sounds,, I have to watch my caffiene intake. Anything that makes my hair stand up on end is a definite no no and builders tea appears to be in that category. I drank a Red Bull energy drink once and thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest. It made me feel like I could have pushed my bus all the way to my house.

YasmineBrighton

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
like all politics its corrupt abd biden will ignore the uk for he likes the eu and wantes ireland united. so going to be fun if he wins
All politics is probably corrupt to a degree but Trump is the most corrupt president ever. Biden will want the best trade deal he can get so if it comes to a choice, better to trade with the EU than the UK. Bigger market.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What's the future for The Don? Jail, escape to a safe country?
What does a man do after he has had everything and now has nothing?

Back