Two kangaroos expelled from Belgrade zoo

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Serbia retaliates against Novak Djokovic deportation by expelling two kangaroos from Belgrade zoo

kanga.jpg

After days of speculation around Serbia’s response to Australia deporting Serbia national Novax Djokcovid, they have finally retaliated by expelling two kangaroos from Belgrade zoo.

The two animals, Boonie and Kiki, tried to protest against their deportation by defecating in their water tank, but this desperate gesture was not enough to convince the Serbian authorities of their right to remain in the country.

Most people in Belgrade and across Serbia support the government’s actions after what they see as unfair treatment of their hero by Australian authorities.

Sjimon Williamjsovik told us, “I don’t think these two Australian nationals were very welcome by the locals here.

“They never made any effort to integrate, they stayed among themselves and continued to jump as if they were in Australia. They never learned our language and were content to yell incomprehensible things at all hours of the day and night.

“We have our ways of doing things, and they did not even try to play by our rules, so they have to go. Good riddance.”

If the Serbian retaliation does not satisfy locals still angered by Australia, other sanctions of this type could emerge.

A source tells us that authorities are exploring the possible removal of Serbian nationality from “Doudou and Nachos”, the two koalas who are star attractions at the zoo.

However, the two marsupials did not wish to comment on the speculation and preferred instead to continue sleeping twenty hours a day.

via ~ DailyAntivax

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
That Roger the kangaroo would give Tyson Fury a run for his money.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘If you really want attention, try eating kangaroo anus on television’

bumhole.jpg

Nadine Dorries has told the ‘attention seeking’ Tory rebels criticising Boris Johnson that they are doing it all wrong.

After the Culture Secretary told rebel MPs to stop picking on the prime minister because he’s been really nice to her lately, she went on to explain that attention-seeking is a skill, and they clearly need a crash course.

She explained, “Attention is currency, and I know that better than most, which is why I would tell each of them to get themselves on prime-time television to debase themselves for the entertainment of the electorate.

“There is nothing you can do on television that can hurt your political ambitions. I chewed my way through the arsehole of a deceased kangaroo, and here I am just a short few years later as the nation’s Culture Secretary.

“Would I be sat here with an entire government department and countless civil servants at my disposal if I hadn’t sh** in a bucket and gnawed my way through a hairy ring-piece? Almost certainly not.

“So trust me when I tell you, slipping little ‘off-the-record’ comments to friendly reporters about what Boris may or may not have done isn’t going to get you the attention you crave.

“Go big or go home.”

One Tory told us, “Look, I’m ambitious, definitely, but if the cost of a place in the cabinet is humiliating yourself on national TV like Nadine, then I can probably live with a career on the backbenchers and a few choice directorships.

“I’m sure she’s happier anyway, no longer having to chomp at the chocolate starfish; these days she just has to give it a little kiss.”

via ~ DailyArseEater

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
We both posted randomly at the same time again, people will be talking!

Ha!

Back