Tw@ts who moved to countryside shitting themselves at petrol prices.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
SMUG knobs who moved from London to the countryside cannot f**king believe how much getting anywhere at all costs now, they have confirmed.

The urban wankers who cashed in their two-bedroom flats in Crouch End for five-bedroom houses in Nottinghamshire during the pandemic have now discovered they have to drive to get anywhere and petrol prices have gone through the f**king roof.

Julian Cook said: “sh**. sh**. It’s a 15-mile round trip to get to the pissing Asda.

“Then there are the schools, which aren’t close, and getting to the train station for my meetings with clients in London, and the 60 miles to drive anywhere that has any semblance of culture, and I think maybe we f**ked up.

“We upsized the car to a Land Rover when we moved because you need a 4×4 for these country roads. The f**king bastard drinks diesel.

“Plus the house, while gratifyingly massive and detached, has heating bills you wouldn’t believe. And that’s now. What’s it going to be like in six months when prices triple?

“I mentioned it to the farmer next door and he said it doesn’t bother him because he has red diesel. Whatever that is I need it. Where can I get some? This is a human rights issue. I’m launching a hashtag.”

Back