Trying to upload a photo/avatar in the room.

Enchanted_Spirit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello there, I am having difficulty upload a photo/avatar in the room. It was suggested that maybe because my account is new, and that it would be helpful to post on the forum, so here I am. Any advice or help would be much appreciated, thank you. :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hello there, I am having difficulty upload a photo/avatar in the room. It was suggested that maybe because my account is new, and that it would be helpful to post on the forum, so here I am. Any advice or help would be much appreciated, thank you. :)

The New Account user restrictions are in place so that we can stop trolls joining with new accounts ,

It allows us to monitor postings by new users before they become visible on the Forum ,

If you make positive postings on your Profile and on the Forum then they will soon be lifted and you will be able to view everything ,

Enjoy Uk chat :)

cabman1964

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The New Account user restrictions are in place so that we can stop trolls joining with new accounts ,

It allows us to monitor postings by new users before they become visible on the Forum ,

If you make positive postings on your Profile and on the Forum then they will soon be lifted and you will be able to view everything ,

Enjoy Uk chat :)

I’ve been unable to post photos for ages, keeps saying I’m not logged in and need to be registered when I am both...

B

Bad_Influence

I’ve been unable to post photos for ages, keeps saying I’m not logged in and need to be registered when I am both...

Try a different browser Cabby. It worked a while ago for some ppl.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
keep waffling here post as much as u can then any time soon u can post piccys

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
been able to post before though, so I just need to be a blether..? Lol
yep we done same with lucyfer not sure if she posting piccys yet but waffle here just answer any silly osts

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Are you using an Iphone ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
yep we done same with lucyfer not sure if she posting piccys yet but waffle here just answer any silly osts

I fixed her issue with the Iphone solve on my Profile :)

Back