Transgendered

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jared

Kasey gives as good as Kasey gets. Kasey also seems to be intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with everything Kasey believes.

Kasey is now blocked. Goodbye, Kasey.

K

kasey

Kasey gives as good as Kasey gets. Kasey also seems to be intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with everything Kasey believes.

Kasey is now blocked. Goodbye, Kasey.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180116-104029.png
    Screenshot_20180116-104029.png
    304.3 KB · Views: 16
K

kasey

It's a fair question.
And why do I come in to your question?... What you want to do with Jeremy doesn't concern me yet you have to try to be the smart arse and try to show another person up for no reason... No need to block me ill be gone soon enough... U happy now?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kiltie

There is no such thing as 'transgenderism'. There are two genders, you are one or the other (with the exception of hermaphrodites). If you believe you are a member of the opposite gender, then I would say that was a result of a psychological problem.
........and youre the one whose got it!

TriciaG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am actually waiting for the site to delete my account here because of none stop abuse about my gender I've left an image but I've 100s more.. The guy in question seems to get away with anything... And he is the worst on the site for abusing users here... I wish you all the luck in the world here but personally being a transgendered woman myself there' s no place for us here as I get attacked easily 20 plus times each day....
Aww Kasey my new and lovely chat friend..will be so sorry to see you leave, dont leave us forever, come back from time to time and say hello :) xx

Devilish_Lea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have never read so much bull in my life... some people really need educating.

Kasey you are a kind caring WOMAN and don't take to heart the small minded comments. I often wonder if those who are so against it actually are fighting their own demons but they lack the courage to deal with it.

J

Jared

Kasey: Anything I've said to you was said entirely in jest, as (almost) everything I say on here is. I have no intentions of genuinely upsetting anyone. As someone who's suffered from crippling depression in the past, in no way do I want to make anyone feel like crap. If I've made you, or anyone else, feel that way, it was due to the disconnect between my thinking it was lighthearted humor, and others not seeing it that way. Nothing I say is said with malice, so please don't take it that way. If you can't do that, then please just block me.Thank you.

TacoTimmy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This has gone on a while because this thread was explicitly created for the purpose of getting people's opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, be it good or bad, agreed with or not.

However things have quickly gotten out of hand and devolved into the realm of personal attacks. We will not tolerate sustained attacks against people due to their race, gender, religion, etc. I am locking this thread as it's unproductive and childish.

If this type of behavior continues in chat there will be some bans handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back