To many mods

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i am not against mods in the rooms but why do we need 3 mods in a room of 15 members and from what i can see are not particpating. just saying no malice ment.

J

JustinCredible

What does it matter how many mods are in the room? we're not paying for them to be there..They're providing the moderating service free of charge!. there could be 10 or 20 for all I care.. as long as they're not too old.. all have a pic of themselves up and don't think ageism is as bad as racism! :rolleyes:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Justin Ageism is bad.........does it really matter whos old and who aint. In fact us oldies know more than most teenagers who know everything.

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So sorry :( I was sorting out a problem for a chatter in that room (not modding it)...... it;s what I do you know, :) ..... help chatters who need assistance. Guess what :rolleyes: ...I'm off to the next room now :D

I love these faces they so expressive :eek:....would be really nice to have them in the rooms too :)

J

JustinCredible

Don't start me off on the racism v ageism! Did you know there are 100's of 'isms'? my own personal favourite is 'absurdism' that's the belief that we live in an irrational universe..how very true!

J

JustinCredible

I'll see your favouritism and raise you an antidisestablishmentarianism! :)

Abby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So sorry :( I was sorting out a problem for a chatter in that room (not modding it)...... it;s what I do you know, :) ..... help chatters who need assistance. Guess what :rolleyes: ...I'm off to the next room now :D

I love these faces they so expressive :eek:....would be really nice to have them in the rooms too :)

we do need more emoticons and emojis in the chatrooms youre right lol

Back