To be or Not to be..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
..That is the Question isnt it..I mean there I was minding my own business as you do, just taking an early Morning walk, just me myself and I. What happens, well I come across a dead bird...sh**. Yerss, after some careful analysis I came to the conclusion this indeed must have at some point been a bird or part of a bird. Wasnt sure whether or not I should have called the papers or just keep quiet about it, keep walking. ..so I did but sometimes i do think of that day so many years ago. Would I have done something different now? Who really knows , I mean who really knows. ahh.

C

CrazyCatLady

We all have those days that in hindsight, you feel like you should have thrown the dead body in bush and walked on.
Don't think about it. Make a cup of tea, grab some toast and settle into the glory of random online communication.
The corpse has gone. It's now one with the dirt and worms.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Fcuk Off...;)

If that's not good enough...

Here's another one....

Fcuk off.

S

Saphire

.That is the Question isnt it..I mean there I was minding my own business as you do, just taking an early Morning walk, just me myself and I. What happens, well I come across a dead bird...sh**. Yerss, after some careful analysis I came to the conclusion this indeed must have at some point been a bird or part of a bird. Wasnt sure whether or not I should have called the papers or just keep quiet about it, keep walking. ..so I did but sometimes i do think of that day so many years ago. Would I have done something different now? Who really knows , I mean who really knows. ahh.
I bet we all have a dead bird story that resurfaces throughout life....maybe there is a psychological reason we never forget.
One thing for sure is, we can never change the outcome of how we dealt with it many years ago.
I'm sure there will be another Shakespeare quote that could better explain this.:cool:

Back