This site is fucking awesome !

rainallthetime

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So earlier this evening, I posted evidence to mods proving that Poco_Loco is an Islamaphobic scumbag. The other mods chose to do absolutely nothing. This site is run by people who are too apathetic to recognise anything other than getting a giddly little thrill from having a tiny amount of authority or people who agree with hateful ideologies. Either way it's fucking disgusting and we all deserve better.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So earlier this evening, I posted evidence to mods proving that Poco_Loco is an Islamaphobic scumbag. The other mods chose to do absolutely nothing. This site is run by people who are too apathetic to recognise anything other than getting a giddly little thrill from having a tiny amount of authority or people who agree with hateful ideologies. Either way it's fucking disgusting and we all deserve better.
You made reports that were not in breach of our TOU.
I asked you for more evidence of which you did not supply,

I gave you plenty of examples of what would be a persons opinion or view and what would be un-acceptable ,

We promote freedom of speech here @UkChat and we do not control what ppl chat about ,

Some topics you may not like but it is important that people are allowed to discuss things openly ,

Please use your block/ignore feature in the rooms.

Thank you

Admin.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well, isnt that a shame.
Christianity, catholisism, judaism, Islam, religions et al are no different in thier hateful concepts towards certain sections of humanity?
Personally, I dont despise god, I despise religion.
When one becomes the arbitor of gods will, is that not assuming the mantel of divine belief in oneself ?
Following the teachings of any religion when it asks not for the furtherment of humanity, but of its segregation and belief based aggression is based not in a love of god, but a hatred of those who dont accept ones precepts and beliefs in "My God".

Seems very similar to the kid in school saying "His dad can beat up" someone elses dad.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Yet you’ll both continue to log on. We win x

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You sent me a PM when I was asleep and then proceeded to insult me in the chat room - yes I've seen exactly what you typed. When you feel like apologising, do let me know.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think rainallthetime got a point.

Most of the mods on this site are from the EU where right wing views are more common and main stream.

Chega in Portugal
VVD in Holland

The list goes on and on. Such political party's would be ban in the UK.

Is it really a surprise people from those countries express those views on the site?

Even the mods on this site have a red line..... never criticize the rights of EU citizens to live and work in the UK.

Or they will ban you ;)
Utter garbage - your entire post. Zero truth or evidence. Just sweeping accusations.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score

Coincidently, I made a similar complaint yesterday. The topic in the room was about gay rights in Saudi Arabia, and the person discussing it was instantly subjected to homophobic abuse. I took screenshots, reported it and was rather bizarrely informed that it wasn't homophobic abuse and that it did not break the terms of the TOU.

Yes we have a choice to log in or not but arguing people are still chatting and so Admin "win" goes no way to tackling any of these issues.

Kev45

Reaction score
You cant be read or seeing Bad_Influence threads then:rolleyes:

I 100% agree. Which is why I avoid commenting on any debate or political threads. I posted on the more light-hearted threads, and they were instantly pushed down by four or five negative threads where only one person types on them.

Kev45

Reaction score
‘Negative threads’? You mean threads that you disagree with??

I mean, the negative threads you continuously post that no one else with an opposing view contributes to, yet you still keep spamming the boards with them.

Is that more precise for you?

Kev45

Reaction score
And it’s my fault nobody with an opposing view chooses to comment I suppose? Pmsl.
I only post facts and opinions of qualified people, what’s to debate?
You spam four or five threads constantly talking to yourself.

No one debates with you because you spam four or five threads talking to yourself and talking to your imaginary "experts".

LeftLancs

Not all those who wander are lost.
Reaction score
So post the evidence that anything I say is false. That’s the way debate works.

This is what you do. You type gibberish and want people to spend their well-earned spare time "proving you wrong". This is why no one with an opposing view types on your threads, what would be the point, you would just type more gibberish and ask them to "prove that".

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Coincidently, I made a similar complaint yesterday. The topic in the room was about gay rights in Saudi Arabia, and the person discussing it was instantly subjected to homophobic abuse. I took screenshots, reported it and was rather bizarrely informed that it wasn't homophobic abuse and that it did not break the terms of the TOU.

Yes we have a choice to log in or not but arguing people are still chatting and so Admin "win" goes no way to tackling any of these issues.
I do believe this was all extensively discussed yesterday. There was no homophobic abuse in anything you presented as evidence. Just opinions.

Admin 'win' ?? Seriously ?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You cant be read or seeing Bad_Influence threads then:rolleyes:

I pick up a ban and had a thread removed for even questioning the right of EU citizens to remain in the UK after Brexit.

The simple truth is the mods who control this board allow content reflecting there own beliefs and values. Unfortunately there home countries & culture have a long history of fascism, antisemitism and homophobism.
The simple truth is the mods who control this board allow content reflecting there own beliefs and values. Unfortunately there home countries & culture have a long history of fascism, antisemitism and homophobism. < you know them personally then and their entire life history ?

Back