Things to roll your eyes at...

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've just been reading about the married couple who took in a Ukrainian refugee woman. Within 10 days the husband had run off with the woman. We all know what men are like... To bring a young attractive woman into their home, what was the wife thinking? :rolleyes:

S

Saphire

Only two words spring to mind....good riddance.
I've just been reading about the married couple who took in a Ukrainian refugee woman. Within 10 days the husband had run off with the woman. We all know what men are like... To bring a young attractive woman into their home, what was the wife thinking? :rolleyes:
OK, I may be naive, but I think if you can't trust your husband to act with decency inside the house, how can you trust him outside the house?
This man was obviously ripe for the plucking, nothing to do with a young attractive refugee....if any pretty lady had come along he would have been tempted.
Unless each partner is willing to put up with that risk, and open marriages do work for some, my original comment stands.... good riddance.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Only two words spring to mind....good riddance.

OK, I may be naive, but I think if you can't trust your husband to act with decency inside the house, how can you trust him outside the house?
This man was obviously ripe for the plucking, nothing to do with a young attractive refugee....if any pretty lady had come along he would have been tempted.
Unless each partner is willing to put up with that risk, and open marriages do work for some, my original comment stands.... good riddance.
I take on board the points you make, but no one is invulnerable to temptation. Why make it easy to give into it by placing an object of desire in front of them? If they wanted to be altruistic by taking in a refugee, why not a couple or an old person... but a young attractive woman? I'm rolling my eyes at that :rolleyes:

S

Saphire

I take on board the points you make, but no one is invulnerable to temptation. Why make it easy to give into it by placing an object of desire in front of them? If they wanted to be altruistic by taking in a refugee, why not a couple or an old person... but a young attractive woman? I'm rolling my eyes at that :rolleyes:
I doubt a man who can be so disloyal in such a short time, was a paragon of virtue before they gave refuge to this girl, so I agree, the wife was naive to allow a young pretty girl into their home, the outcome was inevitable.
I have seen a pic of both, the wife is young and very pretty herself, obviously the husband just fancied a change, so he has simply discarded his wife and kids,
Hopefully he will be discarded himself when refugee girl realises she has a broke, callous, arsehole as a partner.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The guy is 29 the girl is 22 ; both young in my opinion ?. Almost obvious that the Refugee is aiming at making a home for herself in UK with the help of a resident .
I could never do that to my kids but i do know a few blokes who have and still do given the chance !

Ahhh ,but of course ,women do NOT make the most of their assets do they ? it`s the blokes who are so dam Horney ! :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The guy is 29 the girl is 22 ; both young in my opinion ?. Almost obvious that the Refugee is aiming at making a home for herself in UK with the help of a resident .
I could never do that to my kids but i do know a few blokes who have and still do given the chance !

Ahhh ,but of course ,women do NOT make the most of their assets do they ? it`s the blokes who are so dam Horney ! :)
Your dick stopped working 30 years ago ya lemon XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I doubt a man who can be so disloyal in such a short time, was a paragon of virtue before they gave refuge to this girl, so I agree, the wife was naive to allow a young pretty girl into their home, the outcome was inevitable.
I have seen a pic of both, the wife is young and very pretty herself, obviously the husband just fancied a change, so he has simply discarded his wife and kids,
Hopefully he will be discarded himself when refugee girl realises she has a broke, callous, arsehole as a partner.

I can find you so many cases of women falling for "Refugees" if you want me to.

It is not a male only problem.

It just happens to fit a narrative.

S

Saphire

I can find you so many cases of women falling for "Refugees" if you want me to.

It is not a male only problem.

It just happens to fit a narrative.
I'm sure many women do fall for refugees, just as many women fell for the US soldiers who came over here in the 40's.

It was well publicised when people were asked to open their doors and offer Ukrainian refugees a home.
The plight of the women and children (mostly) touched a lot of peoples hearts.
Sad to hear that a wayward husband seems to have deliberately picked (from the internet) a young nubile girl...also sad that young girl seems to have stabbed the woman who offered her a home in the back...leaving her to bring up two small kids alone.

There is blame on both sides.

S

Saphire

The loving couple have given another interview.

Home wrecker blames the wife for being suspicious and driving them together.... when asked about the deep and meaningful 10 day relationship that has split up a 10 year relationship that produced two young daughters, she casually says ...''these things happen"

Cheating creep of husband, admits he and home wrecker became closer and closer, would talk together in a language his wife didn't understand...would sit in the car together for ages, excluding his wife and young children....and now realises she probably became jealous of the relationship, but he never wanted to hurt her.:rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Rolling my eyes at.

Abortion advocates saying we should ban guns because of the school shooting which killed kids.

Irony?

S

Saphire

There is usually a valid reason behind the choice to terminate a pregnancy.

What reason was there behind the mass shooting?
I agree.

We in this country don't have a great problem with guns, just look to America to see the problems mass gun ownership causes.

I don't really see the connection between being anti abortion and anti gun ownership.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree.

We in this country don't have a great problem with guns, just look to America to see the problems mass gun ownership causes.

I don't really see the connection between being anti abortion and anti gun ownership.

Simples.

It's ok to kill a child before its born, but not after?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No connection.
As Citizen said, there are many valid reasons a woman may want to terminate a pregnancy, there is no valid reason someone would want to shoot a child.

There are also many invalid reasons a women would want to "terminate a pregnancy", nice euphemism, same meaning.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Termination is legal, blowing a childs brains out isn't.

And that law is getting changed in some US states.

The debate on abortion is very complex, whilst I agree with it in principle under certain circumstances, the ones who are calling for it to be extended until after birth, them I cannot agree with.

As for the person who mentioned "We in the UK dont have gun violence because it is banned", you do know that Londen had a higher murder rate then New York a while ago.

How many of the victims of knife crime in Londen were kids, a hell of a lot.

Back