The worst tin-opener in the world!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My electric tin-opener gave up the ghost and as i'm on an economy drive I picked up a cheap manual one from Asda.
Tin-openers usually cut through the top of the tin, but this one cuts around the side of the tin, leaving a dangerously sharp edge exposed, and bits of the wrapper on top of the contents. There may very well be more important events happening in the world, but this is the worst tin-opener in the world!
CaptureTin - Copy.JPG

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bananas have a couple of uses. They can be eaten and they can be... well we won't go into that, but I've never thought of using one to open a tin.
Thanks for the tip. ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Crazy Russian Hacker Part 2

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When I was a child, father fitted a tin-opener that attached to the wall. You had to hold the tin in position and crank the handle of the tin-opener. I wonder if they still do them? I wouldn't think so as most tins these days are the ring-pull type. The days of tin-openers are numbered.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you think that's the world's worst tin-opener, you haven't tried to open one yet with a banana.
**** off you evil *** who tries for pussy for Jesus. All tin openers mean Jesus tried! He did!!!

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I was a child, father fitted a tin-opener that attached to the wall. You had to hold the tin in position and crank the handle of the tin-opener. I wonder if they still do them? I wouldn't think so as most tins these days are the ring-pull type. The days of tin-openers are nu

So, your dad was a hick? Also.. who makes up this sh**? Brilliant.. a tin opener.. cos your dad is a muppet.. wait.. the jesus guy loved it.. who else?

All I have is....wow..debates are lovely when I have been blocked by a *** mod with shades and the point was.. her shades! So.. your bullshit matters....

And that tune,, well...more sentimental than good

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What I love is, I thought.. well first ip drunk in response. But so many of you are not drunks. Some of you .. wicked smart.. some of you.. wel, just cunts. But what is love is ...none of you.. not one get sh** about you. I dont mean hats his name....the jesus lover loser. He is a typical ***.

But others.. holy ****. Then again, you want to see your name here. You want to type your sh**. You're smart.. know it.. but you're sad and dont know it. Confusing for your sad life, eh

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well Cidal, thats the first time I have seen someone get so bent out of shape about opening a tin.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well Cidal, thats the first time I have seen someone get so bent out of shape about opening a tin.
No one is bent out of shape, loser. You;re a *** - you know it. You think a drunk man cares.. I bide my time I am allowed back in chat, you fucking pointless ****.

Back