The Queens Jubilee.

S

Saphire

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="Queen opens Platinum Party at Palace with Paddington Bear sketch - Free Chat Rooms"></iframe>
We taped the show, which was brilliant, and watched it late last night.
That scene was a great way to start off the concert. Apparently, the Queen hadn't even told her family she was doing it, it was all top secret.
It really was OHMSS. :cool:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Loved the concert last night, the Diversity dance group were the highlight for me. And what a light fantastic show, just shows how technology has moved on since the Diamond Jubilee concert 10 years ago. Though for me, that was the better concert. Madness on the roof of the palace, Robbie Williams singing with a military band playing. It was just more my kind of music. This country really knows how to put on a show. :)

S

Saphire

I loved most of it, (though I think Rod should have a rest now)
Sam Ryder, and the always brilliant Diana Ross were the highlights for me....along with, as you said, the brilliant technology.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, Rod's backing singers seemed to be doing most of the singing. Diana Ross still has a great voice, though she looked a bit dicey on her feet.
When she was going towards those steps we were all holding our breath...

S

Saphire

Yes, Rod's backing singers seemed to be doing most of the singing. Diana Ross still has a great voice, though she looked a bit dicey on her feet.
When she was going towards those steps we were all holding our breath...
I just googled, amazingly, she is 78 years old.o_O

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Didnt watch any of it, not my thing.

I did however have my own little respectful silence yesterday for remembrance of D-Day and all the brave souls that give us the freedom we have today.

Back