THE PRESSED PRESS.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The scramble outside Dominic Cummings’ home yesterday was criminal, a disgrace...... and where were the police.?
Not much ;social distance; there!
Shoulder to shoulder, thigh to thigh the ugly face of the freedom of the press was there for all to see.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It was like a pack of dogs going at a three-legged-cat. Ugly scenes that weren't pleasant to watch. But the irony of it, people not social distancing, harassing someone who's accused of not social distancing. :rolleyes:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It was like a pack of dogs going at a three-legged-cat. Ugly scenes that weren't pleasant to watch. But the irony of it, people not social distancing, harassing someone who's accused of not social distancing. :rolleyes:
If Dominic was a woman I suspect there might be more understanding for a parent who's first thought was for the child: and sod everything else.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When he left his house this morning the scenes were a tad more orderly with the police keeping the press back, which was fortunate because rent-a-crowd have now taken up residence with their banners shouting the usual slogans.

But just who is running this country? a special adviser giving a press conference from 10 Downing street..... unprecedented.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When he left his house this morning the scenes were a tad more orderly with the police keeping the press back, which was fortunate because rent-a-crowd have now taken up residence with their banners shouting the usual slogans.

But just who is running this country? a special adviser giving a press conference from 10 Downing street..... unprecedented.
They all need their props.
Boris......Cummings
Blair......Cameron A.
Maggie...that whiskery fellow with the eyebrows.
It has always been a principle in business, Fight like mad for the job then, when you have got it, employ somebody to do it.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have to say, was very unimpressed with Dominic's presentation from the No 10 garden yesterday.
He is supposed to be this fearsome figure who inspires fear, and loathing, in those he works with.
Didn't come across like that to me...more like a cowed dog.
I almost liked him and I certainly admired his way, his way, with words.

Back