The moral of the story?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Average person spends 10 years reading idiots’ opinions online

moron3.jpg
The average person aged between 35 and 75 has spent a full decade reading the opinions of complete idiots on the internet, researchers have found.

The Institute for Studies found that post-internet generations have wasted between 15 and 50 per cent of their lives reading drivel by cretins who have no idea what they are on about and too stupid to realise.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “The sheer number of websites full of opinionated idiots, whether from chatroom forums, social media to the Daily Mail and Amazon, makes it impossible not to find out what they think about everything from politics to the price of ham.

“We could write novels. We could become surgeons, but instead we squander our finite lifespans learning the entirely predictable opinions of twats online.”

Sewage worker Tom Logan said: “I could have done a PhD in the five years I spent reading forum comments about conspiracy theories, 9/11, Covid, anti-vax, and anti-mask alone.

“And when you factor in the time I’ve pissed away on YouTube reviews it’s so many years off my life I may as well have taken up smoking.”

via - Daily WorraLaff

Bettytoughtits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Average person spends 10 years reading idiots’ opinions online

View attachment 6643
The average person aged between 35 and 75 has spent a full decade reading the opinions of complete idiots on the internet, researchers have found.

The Institute for Studies found that post-internet generations have wasted between 15 and 50 per cent of their lives reading drivel by cretins who have no idea what they are on about and too stupid to realise.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “The sheer number of websites full of opinionated idiots, whether from chatroom forums, social media to the Daily Mail and Amazon, makes it impossible not to find out what they think about everything from politics to the price of ham.

“We could write novels. We could become surgeons, but instead we squander our finite lifespans learning the entirely predictable opinions of twats online.”

Sewage worker Tom Logan said: “I could have done a PhD in the five years I spent reading forum comments about conspiracy theories, 9/11, Covid, anti-vax, and anti-mask alone.

“And when you factor in the time I’ve pissed away on YouTube reviews it’s so many years off my life I may as well have taken up smoking.”

via - Daily WorraLaff

Easier if you wrote , tip - dont eat yellow snow

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Easier if you wrote , tip - dont eat yellow snow

Or red snow, that and brown snow can cause a significant emotional event if you find a half buried leg or a turd.

Back