The latest Mars landing

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
not sure if there is a message here but i`m also not sure that it`s UK who are paying for the Mars research? It`s usually other Countries who are sending rockets to other planets ?.

B

Bad_Influence

Oh no, really?

Luckily i have a more generous mind, i understand not all of us can be literate or understand all that is said, and accommodate them accordingly.

I'll have a cup of tea please, thanks. :)

Generous? That’s amusing.

B

Bad_Influence

In what way?

Can you provide any examples?

Sorry I don’t take screenshots of everything said in the rooms, and as you’re rarely in the forums I can’t look back here either.

B

Bad_Influence

I never see you in the chat rooms, maybe you can't stand all the endless typos etc?

It must grieve you that hardly anybody reaches your levels of intelligence.

Shall we start with some of your quotes then off your own profile page?

I never use the rooms until after midnight. Never have on this site.

Quote me all you like, anything I’ve put on here is easily found.

B

Bad_Influence

I could do, but it might make you look pretentious, we wouldn't want that now, would we? :)

So why even bring it up then? What was the point of saying “Shall we start with some of your quotes then off your ownprofile page?” ?

B

Bad_Influence

Yes i have :) .

You really seem to have it in for that guy gdsgdgy don't you?

May i ask why?

You may ask. However as it's none of your business, I don't feel the need to give an answer. I'm sure you'll make stuff up anyway.

B

Bad_Influence

Yes i have :) .

You really seem to have it in for that guy gdsgdgy don't you?

May i ask why?

Maybe you're a closet KKK? :(

My theory on racism is that it stems from evolutionists, that people that are black are somehow 'less' human than white people, they haven't evolved as much as us, but then that's no surprise as a belief in evolution engenders all sorts of evil agendas.

I know you will knock my belief in special creation etc, that's fine, but the answer to racism is found in one little sentence, "God has made of one blood every nation of men to dwell upon the whole face of the earth"

Most scientists believe that we all came from one set of parents, not different species of ape, lol.

But you won't assume??? FFS

B

Bad_Influence

Well, seeing as you won't divulge why i guess i'll have to, given your beliefs etc.

Can't understand why you won't say though, is it because he's less intelligent than you, maybe has mental issues?

You even attacked him on a suicide post he created, now that's not nice at all.

Again you assume..... First you assume it's a race issue, then a mentality issue. What's next?

B

Bad_Influence

I am not assuming at all, i am probing as to the reason, that's all, as said before, try reading what has been typed correctly, then you may get the gist of what's being said?

Why are you so concerned? As I said it's none of your business.

B

Bad_Influence

Well, you made the comments publicly, so i think i can reasonably make it my business if i like.

Whether you tell or not is up to you, but why hide the reason why?

I just don't get it, apart from it's none of my business lol, that's a bit weak.

One guy was attacking mewhothee tonight, i am sure you know who he is, others made it their business to defend mewhothee.

I guess i am doing the same.

I have no idea who mewhothee is.... I've never even see the name.

Weak?? For not bowing to your every request? I'm not here to satisfy your curiosity... make of that what you will.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What the hell has all this bitching got to do with the Mars latest landing? :mad: This is exactly the kind of thing that gets threads deleted and puts people off from making new ones. :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well said LadyOnArooftop.

Another interesting forum post being spoiled in an ego fight by attention seeking morons.

Back