The great... what do you do for a living thread.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm interested in what you folks do for a Living.

S

Saphire

I have earned the right to do what I like when I like ...and till this pandemic hit that's exactly what I did.

That good enough for you?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Why oh why is the hermit demanding to know what others do for a living without revealing first what he does?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Why oh why is the hermit demanding to know what others do for a living without revealing first what he does?
There is no Demand...!

I'm an Assassin....I work for Myself. I kill Ghosts for a Living.

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
This is what happens when you live alone in the woods and when the walls close in and when the only person you occasionally come into contact with is the postie legging it away from the 'shack' like Usain Bolt just in case the hermit tries to chew the cud with him (or her).

Come back come back I saw a squirrel I did.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Not a SINGLE Person here then....!

What a Surprise.

C

CrazyCatLady

I can't be too explicit about my job to anyone. It involves sitting on computers for around 10-16 hours a day and reading a lot.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I still haven't worked out the dynamics of this forum. The name of the forum is UK Chat, but all anyone seems to do is to argue or be uncoperative.

Last edited:
C

CrazyCatLady

I still haven't worked out the dinamics of this forum. The name of the forum is UK Chat, but all anyone seems to do is to argue or be uncoperative.
It's a hotpot. It does take some working out- the place has it's good days and bad days; its nutters and antagonists, but also has its funny and interesting folk.
Depends on where you are looking ;)

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's a hotpot. It does take some working out- the place has it's good days and bad days; its nutters and antagonists, but also has its funny and interesting folk.
Depends on where you are looking ;)
Thanks for your reply. Anyone who likes cats is ok by me.

Back