The daily mash

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey sports fans, and people who like politics, this site is for you!

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Omg, I only discovered this site today, what on earth have I been missing, satirical humour politics sport, I might start posting daily from here tbh, I wont im no plagiarist, and I don't have the time

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Billy aka Milkmanofhumankindness must be referring to my earlier post.

People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.

Isn't that right, Milkman?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Omg, I only discovered this site today, what on earth have I been missing, satirical humour politics sport, I might start posting daily from here tbh, I wont im no plagiarist, and I don't have the time

Billyliar
UKChat Expert
JoinedOct 16, 2019
Messages337
Reaction score265

It's unfortunate, for you, that UK Chat provides registration history that, even with minimal mathematical ability, one can deduce how long a member has been a member.
And, to answer your question: you've not missed anything, EXCEPT that the most unmissable chatter on UK Chat is now sorely missed.
I'll let you work that one out. No mathematics skills necessary.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Here is a list of kev45s accounts here, lancs make was his first, he got banned, then it was Dan of Norfolk, banned again, Sam Bally left because he was frightened of emojiis as you all remember I've no ideal why Kev's having a hissy fit at me vtw

Kev45

Reaction score
Here is a list of kev45s accounts here, lancs make was his first, he got banned, then it was Dan of Norfolk, banned again, Sam Bally left because he was frightened of emojiis as you all remember I've no ideal why Kev's having a hissy fit at me vtw

LOL!

You fu/cked up with those three names Milkman, you bozo. I have NEVER been banned from main chat on this website, or any other chat site come to that, and it appears that you are confusing me with more online enemies of yours, of which you have many, and before you reinvented yourself as an online play boy and hotel entrepreneur on this particular site.

How's that hotel empire coming along, btw?

Seems there has been some skulduggery involving females you know Milkmanofhumankindness, care to share the gossip with the rest of us?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Incredibly ironic, isn't it?
The same micro-brained idiot who thinks I am constantly being banned from chat.
It will be even more ironic when he/she/it becomes the recipient of a permanent penalty.

:cool:

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People can check it out, my hotels fine butch Paul, a moniker you used when you were a hard man builder a few years ago, before you got sectioned and decided you were a woman, im fearing for your mental health again kev, it must take you hours to copy these threads from the daily mash and copy them here, please feel free to check kevs past ids now you all now where his long winded thought provoking posts come from,,

Kev45

Reaction score
Have I hurtied your pride again?

But yet you are constantly banned from chat and as you usually only post on the boards it suggests to me that you are banned yet again.

I can't speak for chat because I had to take a break from your incessant drivel while you seek out lone women to bully and attempt to humiliate.

I have also noticed that you only form e relationships and blow smoke up the arse of e wrong uns ... No surprise there... :)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Been no skullduggery on my behalf with females im just a normal hetrosexual, I don't have a history of befrriending young femine men, unlike some

Kev45

Reaction score
People can check it out, my hotels fine butch Paul, a moniker you used when you were a hard man builder a few years ago, before you got sectioned and decided you were a woman, im fearing for your mental health again kev, it must take you hours to copy these threads from the daily mash and copy them here, please feel free to check kevs past ids now you all now where his long winded thought provoking posts come from,,

LOL!

Whereas you spend years stalking female chatters, Milkmanofhumankindness.

Now we all did warn your e ex that you are a wrong un, guess what, yes it turned out that you are indeed an e wrong un. :D

Kev45

Reaction score
Oh, he edited it, the bozo, f/ucked that up as well didn't he. :D

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing has been edited, everybody knows you have massive issues here kev, il leave you to shout torrents of abuse at Jehovah's witnesses, you have accused people here of allsorts of rubbiish do you really think anybody believes a word you say!

Kev45

Reaction score
Nothing has been edited, everybody knows you have massive issues here kev, il leave you to shout torrents of abuse at Jehovah's witnesses, you have accused people here of allsorts of rubbiish do you really think anybody believes a word you say!

LOL

Here you are Milkmanofhumankindness, speaking for "everyone" just like you spoke for "everyone" on your last site. Using the SAME lines you have been using for your entire 10-year online career. While you troll dying women. Take the piss out of other chatters who have lost a pet and drive women into hiding because if they mention a pub in their home town you claim that you have drunk in it. :D

Back