The beginning of the end!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pondering some remarks made here I got to thinking about an old TV series where, bugs much worse than Corona had virtually killed all mankind, except for a few, well there had to be a few left otherwise there would be no story.
It was mostly about goodies and baddies. The baddies had guns and the goodies kept getting shot and having the settlements they tried to develop trashed.
Progress, renewal even, was very difficult in the face of armed bandits,so, they took to arms.
It’s an old old story. I forget how it ended but I hope it was a happy one.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Forget that... you old fuddy.

How about something actually WORTH remembering from OLD T.V.?..

Reaction score
Nobody ever discusses the middle of the middle. Might be something to do with not knowing its the middle until its the end.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am not persuaded.
If you're looking for classic TV, look no further than The Saint, The Avengers, The Prisoner, Strange Report, Department S...but the Persuaders? nah As for the beginning of the end? - "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning". :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
If you're looking for classic TV, look no further than The Saint, The Avengers, The Prisoner, Strange Report, Department S...but the Persuaders? nah As for the beginning of the end? - "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning". :)

I have to agree with you once again. How do you do it?
A very fitting quote too.
Brava!
:)

Back