the 'B' word

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
BREXIT

It's going well isn't it?

can a Brexiteer point me to the sunny uplands, thanks.

Perhaps not though, as I couldn't get moved very far for all the Brexiteers panic buying and clogging up the fvcking roads/petrol stations.

PS: You were warned. And, this is just the start.

project fear.jpg

S

Saphire

Same here, no petrol in my local area today...."Waiting deliveries" in the three petrol stations I went to, and I tried to buy because I need petrol not because I am panic buying.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Brexitiers. I reckon it is more to do with either the Government or the media, wanting to keep the population in a perpetual state of anxiety, by spreading untruths.
Nothing to do with Brexit, everything to do with control.

S

Saphire

Nothing to do with Brexitiers. I reckon it is more to do with either the Government or the media, wanting to keep the population in a perpetual state of anxiety, by spreading untruths.
Nothing to do with Brexit, everything to do with control.
I think it's a combination of things actually, Brexit has to be one of them...and I did vote in favour to leave btw, and I would again.

Reaction score
Things weren't just going to return overnight to the ways things were pre-EU, the UK has to now do what the EU did. No reason why things couldn't return to the way they were, deals can be made which satisfy all parties involved. Only now we have an incompetent Government who has little concern for the welfare of average people. If we end up worse off after Brexit it won't be because of Brexit but because of the Conservatives who should be doing what they can to ensure that we're not worse off now has the power and money to do so.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lack of planning....a let's wait and see what happens attitude......this is the reason why everything is such a mess. When you have a government which thinks name-calling is a worse crime than rape and murder....what hope is there for the future of this country?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
LOL "It wasn't just racists who voted to Leave Europe. Cvnts did too''

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
''...and now they can't deliver fuel to petrol stations''

Brexit marcon etc.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score