Tears for Piers

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thots 'n' praurs. Thots 'n' fukkin praurs!

'I had zero knowledge of how the story was gathered’ lies, lying liar.

liar morgun.jpg

Piers 'weren't me honest' Morgan has denied allegations that he was aware of phone hacking whilst editor of the Daily Mirror today, insisting that it’s not the job of the editor to ask where reporters get their stories.

With news emerging earlier that a judge has found that Makeitallup Morgan was aware of hacking, the former editor of the Daily Mirror has looked to defend himself by insisting he knew nothing, because senior editors never check anything like that, honest.

Speaking earlier he told us, “I deny all allegations, obviously, because I am a liar.

“I would like to place on record that there was only one story that was proven have unlawful information gathering on my watch. But I knew nothing about that – why would I? I was only the editor.

“I have no idea how the journalist got the juicy information that I relished printing. And I never thought to ask him.

“I just printed it with no information whatsoever about where the story came from. I didn’t ask a thing. Not one thing. If editors were expected to check where reporters got their stories and ask about things like ‘sources’ they’d never get anything done.

“And all the other stories which they couldn’t fully prove were gathered illegally, I knew nothing about those, either. *wink*.

“So I am completely innocent and have done nothing wrong, that you can prove.”

Asked who he feels is at fault for the stories in that period we were told, “Meghan”.

TY@NT

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
2023: Piers Morgan, "I've never hacked a phone, or told anybody else to hack a phone. And nobody has produced any evidence that I did"

2003: Piers Morgan, "Journalists found out that if a celebrity doesn't change their pin code, you can access their voicemail. Are you really telling me that journalists aren't going to do that?"

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I have been following this today because it ties in with my thoughts on the assassination job carried out by the tabloid MSM on Jeremy Corbyn between 2016-2019. ;)

It isn't even a denial from the absolutely grotesque Piers Morgan, it is legal advice disguised behind yet another personal attack on the "California tanned" Prince Harry to further muddy the waters in the meantime. Of course, Morgan never personally hacked a phone or told anyone else to do it, his minions did all the dirty work on his behalf, but he sure as hell knew that they were at it and gave permission to print numerous stories, as editor, from sources that could have only come via hacked phones.

The man is totally obsessed with Prince Harry and Megan, creepily so, but really should have kept his BIG mouth shut this time because now even top judges such as Sir Alan Moses are demanding prosecutions for perjury during the Leverson Inquiry. The judge also said Morgan's OTT, hysterical reaction, was a “shameful reaction of people who used to be editors”.

I doubt very much that sweet FA will come of it, but enjoy the image on this wet and windy Saturday of the establishment gobshite Piers Morgan banged up in Strangeways for 23 hours a day for a few years. :)

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Apparently, Prince Harry asked a reporter innocently in response to a question "can you repeat that" and it was then immediately manipulated in print into "Price Harry is very demanding".

A plain and simple lie!

These evil sly barstewards know exactly what they are doing, and will go to any lengths to twist and distort what is actually said into something else altogether, and in doing so cunningly manipulate the actual truth. :mad:

Back