Speaking to us from Heaven via new AngelLink technology

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Mary and Joseph relieved they didn’t have to cross the English Channel when fleeing Herod

Joseph-and-Mary-small.jpg

The Mum and step-Dad of our Lord and Saviour have today expressed relief that their desperate journey in search of asylum didn’t involve having to cross the English Channel.

Speaking to us from Heaven via new AngelLink technology, Joseph told us, “When we saw the headline that another boat of asylum seekers had sunk in the channel we were absolutely devastated, and our hearts go out to the families of those involved.

“Mary’s on the other line at the moment dealing with billions of prayers from Catholics at the moment, but I speak for both of us when I say that it is deeply saddening, and also reminded us of that time when we ourselves were fleeing for our lives.”

He explained, “They often forget this bit in nativity plays, so just to remind you, Herod was a bit insecure and wanted to kill Jesus shortly after Mary gave birth to him, and he attempted to do this by simply killing all the foreign baby boys in the land – a policy that wouldn’t be out of place in a Tory manifesto – so we had to flee to Egypt, which mercifully didn’t involve crossing from France to England in the year of our son 2021.

“It was hard enough to escape the clutches of Herod’s private army, without having to dodge Priti Patel’s militia of Border Force agents on Jet-Skis armed with machine guns.

“We wouldn’t have stood a chance.”

He added, “Well Jesus would, after all, he could crawl on water, but Mary and I would have had it.”

via - Daily GoodGod

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Christian Quentin Letts reminds everyone of little-known Bible story where Jesus told refugees to ‘sod off back where you came from’

drown2.jpg

Good Christian and right-wing journalist Quentin Letts has this morning reminded everyone of the little-known Bible story in which Jesus turned back refugees because they were arriving with the expectation of a handout.

The bible story, known in Letts’ bible study group as ‘Jesus and the scrounging illegals’, is seen by many as a parable for the way we should treat those in need when they come looking with empty hands.

Letts told viewers of ITV’s Good Morning show, “Sure, the Bible has plenty of stuff about Jesus helping the poor, and people in need, and people who are suffering, but it’s also important to recognise that he did not like a scrounger.

“In the tale of the scrounging illegals, Jesus himself stops the refugees coming into town after stopping one of them who is wearing Adidas trainers and using an iPhone.

“That’s because Jesus knew when someone was taking the piss, and so he turned them around and sent them packing. And if it’s good enough for the Son of God, then it’s good enough for me.

“We have to stop the UK being a soft touch to illegal immigrants, and the Bible shows us the way.”

When it was pointed out to Letts that France actually processes almost four times as many asylum claims as the UK, and that asylum-seekers get better benefits in France than they do here, he insisted it “wasn’t enough”.

He went on, “I don’t care if other countries are doing much more than we are to help asylum seekers, I care that we are doing anything at all.

“It’s time we listened to the lessons of the Bible and acted like good Christians, by sending them all back.”

via - Daily ToryCunt

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You can spot these right-wing scumbags from a mile away. No matter how slyly they hide in the shadows quaking with fear because they are far too cowardly offline to openly express their views in black and white. They automatically target asylum seekers individually rather than seeking answers by grown-up methods that look at the bigger picture. That would be far too complex for them. They have openly mocked the avoidable deaths of innocent men women and children with no shame at all because they can sculk online, like rats in a sewer, in complete anonymity.

They never question the part the UK played in the actual conflict the refugees are fleeing. They never ask grown-up questions such as exactly what are the French authorities (and British) doing to tackle people smugglers which is a multi-million criminal enterprise and 101 other valid questions. Joined up thinking is beyond these people and they do not even understand the basics, that economic migrants and refugees are NOT one and the same concept.

Back