So what would you do?

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But that's exactly what he is, a child, behaving normally. I think to even suggest that he should "not be allowed to get away with this behaviour ( being a normal child) is quite disturbing. What did you want her to do out of interest? Quick back hander and off to the dungeon for a week? Give the kid a break.
One problem with UK Chat is, that you don't seem to be allowed to include certain emojis in a post. After my sentence about tanning a hide, I posted a winking emoji. When I published my post, the emoji did not appear.
In other words I was trying to be humerous in an anti politically correct kind of way. I do find it rather frustrating, and even a little sad, that we are unable to express ourselves freely anymore.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To return to the subject......I think the reaction of the other children towards Prince Louis says a great deal. They were restless too, which is understandable. Little Lena Tindall was given a bag of sweets to share and her attitude towards Louis indicates that he is perhaps a pain in the bum most of the time.!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Of her three children, Louis is the one that's seen the least, probably because he's hard work. I love how Kate deals with any naughty behaviour by
bending down to speak to him. I think children appreciate that, it's all about the body language. He's an adorable child, She has her hands full there.

S

Saphire

Of her three children, Louis is the one that's seen the least, probably because he's hard work. I love how Kate deals with any naughty behaviour by
bending down to speak to him. I think children appreciate that, it's all about the body language. He's an adorable child, She has her hands full there.
Totally agree.
She was cool and calm, speaking directly to him, eye to eye contact, restraining his hands firmly but gently when he was flapping them in her face and trying to hold them over her mouth...she was very restrained with him, and it worked.

I think he probably is the one who will the handful as he grows up, and hopefully William is a hands on dad too.

S

Saphire

On the other hand, maybe Louis, who isn't usually the focus of so much attention, is normally a well behaved 4 year old, who was just tired and overexcited.
Any parent knows kids can have off days, be a pain in the neck, and stretch patience....being royal doesn't make them any different.

I remember watching Princess Diana give an interview to some voice coach, her two boys came in the room and started acting up (especially Harry) she had to speak really sharply to them....kids will be kids, no matter who they are.

Wake_And_Cake

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
One problem with UK Chat is, that you don't seem to be allowed to include certain emojis in a post. After my sentence about tanning a hide, I posted a winking emoji. When I published my post, the emoji did not appear.
In other words I was trying to be humerous in an anti politically correct kind of way. I do find it rather frustrating, and even a little sad, that we are unable to express ourselves freely anymore.
I agree.

Back