site might be better if it was still 13 plus

Poppy666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Watch this guy on another site got banned for posting about kids

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This troll, Godszgdgy, and its fake photo, will say or do anything to get replies. Infesting the forum like a crumbling and stale Battenburg cake. With its “controversial” posts and utter crud. Get rid!

A

Auntyseptic

This troll, Godszgdgy, and its fake photo, will say or do anything to get replies. Infesting the forum like a crumbling and stale Battenburg cake. With its “controversial” posts and utter crud. Get rid!
Yeah, he's a dickhead! Ban the troll.
I do like Battenburg cake though, even though I don't like marzipan.

G

GodszGdGuy

Watch this guy on another site got banned for posting about kids
other site most times I posted things and acted weird for the heck of it and times to calm myself from real life problems

G

GodszGdGuy

my pics real..... its only on here and Avenue..... I can prove my pic real but don't want to..... plus why I want to hide my avatar from guests if my pic fake?

G

GodszGdGuy

Yeah, he's a dickhead! Ban the troll.
I do like Battenburg cake though, even though I don't like marzipan.
I don't troll but you want me banned and you might get it because I'm getting banned from every chat sites

G

GodszGdGuy

Who would that be?
I won't say bad attitude but you see the ones that says negative things about me..... I won't mention names because that would make things worse but you see who says negative things about me

G

GodszGdGuy

this topic is for business and not for me to mess with kids..... God knows I'm not like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This depends on how you look at checks..........I always thought id checks were made via you email addy and profile number. ie. If someone gets banned then they cannot log in using the same name and email?

Back