Site Advertisments

D

DonQuixote

Dear Admin

I keep seeing the ukchat.com adverts advertising dating sites for young ladies from various regions of the World. I've signed up to at least 20 now and all I get in return are emails off Nigerian Prince Tega Wanogho telling me that I've won the Nigerian lottery but I need to send him £1,000 so he can get the £50,000,000 payout for me. I am sensing a distinct lack of a hint of minge coming my way. What can I do?

Yours, concerned,
Don Quixote.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Admin

I keep seeing the ukchat.com adverts advertising dating sites for young ladies from various regions of the World. I've signed up to at least 20 now and all I get in return are emails off Nigerian Prince Tega Wanogho telling me that I've won the Nigerian lottery but I need to send him £1,000 so he can get the £50,000,000 payout for me. I am sensing a distinct lack of a hint of minge coming my way. What can I do?

Yours, concerned,
Don Quixote.
Send your £1.000 direct to Admin rather than the 'Prince' (we accept Paypal) then we can show you as many 'pussy' pics as your limp right wrist can handle.

The Admin Team

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Send your £1.000 direct to Admin rather than the 'Prince' (we accept Paypal) then we can show you as many 'pussy' pics as your limp right wrist can handle.

The Admin Team
:eek::eek::rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Dear Admin

Yours, concerned,
Don Quixote.

Can you please advise me if any of the sites you've signed up for have any special offers on at the moment.
It's amazing the amount of time, and money, you can spend trawling through the sites.
N.B. I wish to avoid any African sites knowing that they require money up front and seem a bit dodgy to me.
I hear that the Eastern Europeans sites have a good ratio of women to men, so that certainly looks promising.
I will bow to your expertise in this and look forward to any helpful guidance.

Yours impatiently,

WickedPerdition

P.S. can you be discreet in your reply. Many thanks.

Back