Simples!!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It comes from within.

I like to think that we can be a caring species as we have shown in our desire to save dying species from extinction.
Yet we still kill each other in the name of what we define as religion.

I'm a simple agnostic, to me religion has killed more people than any other vice of humans.

Yet god?
I can neither prove nor disprove.
Faith, I can neither prove nor disprove.
Religion, whole different story.
Thats mans work.

Are we connected as a whole, I think perhaps we are in some ways, yet we are devided by religion.
I can and have debated christians, catholics, muslims about their faith, they all believe scripture, not true faith.

So for once Aqua, I love it lol :)

Aqua1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like to think that we can be a caring species as we have shown in our desire to save dying species from extinction.
Yet we still kill each other in the name of what we define as religion.

I'm a simple agnostic, to me religion has killed more people than any other vice of humans.

Yet god?
I can neither prove nor disprove.
Faith, I can neither prove nor disprove.
Religion, whole different story.
Thats mans work.

Are we connected as a whole, I think perhaps we are in some ways, yet we are devided by religion.
I can and have debated christians, catholics, muslims about their faith, they all believe scripture, not true faith.

So for once Aqua, I love it lol :)
Woohoo we agree on something lol! Have the best day x

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
People presume religion comes from humans. Frankly, in most cases it does. God didn't create millions of religions. But God laid down rules and principles. Man decided he knew better and came up with other stuff. Time is passing by to demonstrate the advantages and disadvantages of mankind choosing their own ways. It's an interesting passing of time. Sad at times, but still a joyful life.

soulman21

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
what comes from within is released and appears on the without, for what is seen on the outside was produce from the inside, we are the creaters of our own joys and sufferings....... go in peace this easter and beyond love to all ;-)

Back