Signs you're spending too much time online

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
1. you think about the forum when you're not at the computer
2. Someone you chat to online appears in your dream (or should that be nightmare? :eek:)
Any others. ..

S

Saphire

I definitely spend too much time online, but I dont do social media, and I never play online games.
I go on this and another forum, buy things, and look up info I need about many things....so, I manage to kid myself I am doing something constructive.:cool:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
When ya start saying lol instead of laughing is a tell tell sign

XD

S

Saphire

When you are more engossed with surfing the net, rather than talking to a patner/friend/relative, who is sitting right next to you.
That is the height of ignorance, and if that has happened to me I simply get up and walk away.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I definitely spend too much time online, but I dont do social media, and I never play online games.
I go on this and another forum, buy things, and look up info I need about many things....so, I manage to kid myself I am doing something constructive.:cool:
WHAT?...You don't do social media... (WHAT IS THIS SITE?.). Yes YOU DO play games. With the folks here...Don't try and hide it.

You are a SNAKE in the Grass. You know it. So do I and quite a few others here.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Getting drunk as an excuse to forum post as I wont post sober.

Just like tonight ;)

S

Saphire

WHAT?...You don't do social media... (WHAT IS THIS SITE?.). Yes YOU DO play games. With the folks here...Don't try and hide it.

You are a SNAKE in the Grass. You know it. So do I and quite a few others here.
I see bitterness at being rejected is still oozing through your pores...get over it, it makes you look ridiculous.;)

Back