signing in

caron

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
cant get in to any of the rooms keeps taking me back to the sign in page over n over

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cant get in to any of the rooms keeps taking me back to the sign in page over n over
Try restarting your device after clearing your cookies/cache. There has been some log in issues this morning.

bobsyauncless

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
yeah same prob here, tried to join as a guest last night and had that prob so signed up and still same prob. just cleared cookies etc and same. Will try again later or 2m

Sigma_Male

Staff member
Reaction score
Others have had issues but managed to log in using a different browser.

Sally55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same problems last night, couldn't log in and gave up trying. Same problem this morning so cleared my cookies and got in immediately

WhiskeyLullaby_Baby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Same here !!! Keeps taking me to login page does the same if I try to login as guest as well !!

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Restart after clearing your cookies/cache please. Thanks

caron

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Restart after clearing your cookies/cache please. Thanks
tried that hast done a thing still keeps taking me back to sign in i type everything in aain name pw etc and itll load spin few seconds and back to sign in page weird

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tried that hast done a thing still keeps taking me back to sign in i type everything in aain name pw etc and itll load spin few seconds and back to sign in page weird
Try another browser than your usual one

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are having sign in issues, you need to restart your device after logging out of chat completely. Clear your cookies/cache to. A restart of your router/home hub is advised too. You may also need to try anther browser. The connection and pending issue when in chat now looks to have been resolved providing you have done the above. Thanks.

Back