Shopping

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
According to news reports today 75% of food shopping is done on line.
I find it hard to believe.
In my experience all my local shops, from huge supermarts to the locaj store are doing well, most boasting that business is better than ever.
There must be a national push for on line shopping, probably funded by the industry; how else could you persuade sane people to wait on line, with all the time that wastes, to waiting in for a delivery that is promised and doesn't come? or it is left somewhere outside the house or a neighbour has taken it in...what a nerve-wracker.
Support your local shops, I say...it's a better experience and......you get to choose what you want.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
According to news reports today 75% of food shopping is done on line.
I find it hard to believe.
In my experience all my local shops, from huge supermarts to the locaj store are doing well, most boasting that business is better than ever.
There must be a national push for on line shopping, probably funded by the industry; how else could you persuade sane people to wait on line, with all the time that wastes, to waiting in for a delivery that is promised and doesn't come? or it is left somewhere outside the house or a neighbour has taken it in...what a nerve-wracker.
Support your local shops, I say...it's a better experience and......you get to choose what you want.

We done on line shopping since it as 1st offered, we don't own cars nor so we wish to drive , we live out in the sticks nearest supermarket is 3 miles one way, a big Asda 5 miles the other . So we grateful to on line shopping and i cant see us changing any time soon .
Have a daughter that drives we still refuse to go wait in ques at check outs ,

Back