Sharks are the best animals ever

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sharks are picky eaters and respond more to the smell of fish and seals than humans. They actually find humans hard to digest considering humans have 200 plus bones in their body and hence shark attacks aren't what we assume.

You hypothesize sharks which attack humans are merely territorial?

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Possibly because sharks have the ability of having a long memory to their territory and if you happen to be in that area when they are roaming then sadly fresh meat for them. In all the years of swimming in the ocean in many locations I have never been attacked.

G

GodszGdGuy

You should watch 'The Reef', GodszGdGuy. My favourite shark film. I prefer deer to sharks though. If I were a creature, my sister says I would be a deer.
sharks not my favorite..... somebody else posted this topic/somebody else using my account

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are seriously a disturbed chap GodszGdGuy. Who would want to pretend to be you?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
What are the most deadly sharks called. I remember hearing about them during shark week, but I can't remember.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Hahahaha

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What are the most deadly sharks called. I remember hearing about them during shark week, but I can't remember.

Bull Sharks, Tiger Sharks and the Great White Shark are my guesses. I wouldn't want to encounter any of those.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
No it was something different, started with a Z. It might have just been the most aggressive shark. I should pay more attention during shark week. Maybe a mako shark...

Reaction score
The list of sharks I just seen I think you've got plenty of sharks to pick from. Only 2 for z were Zebra and Zebra Bullhead sharks.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I feel like it wasn't a zebra shark. Omgosh I wish I hadn't been drunk that night.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To me a shark is a shark.........I wouldnt stay long enough to find out what type it was. Monkeys are so much gentler, sweet, cuddly and funny.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Lol

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Possibly because sharks have the ability of having a long memory to their territory and if you happen to be in that area when they are roaming then sadly fresh meat for them. In all the years of swimming in the ocean in many locations I have never been attacked.

It was you who took issue with my remarks on Valkyrie's espousal of holocaust denial, Norse polytheism, the Sweden Democrats (who will take steps to remove non-whites from Sweden) and her tepid defence of Hitler. Wasn't it? I was too short with her. There is some wisdom in, well, not the archetype pickearing psychopath Odin, Ragnarok and gotterdammerung, but the Poetic Edda. I know one line from there by heart:

"If evil thou knowest, as evil proclaim it,
And make no friendship with foes." - book of Hovamol: Poetic Edda​

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Back to sharks.... I don't think I will ever go to Hawaii and try surfing because of sharks.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back to sharks.... I don't think I will ever go to Hawaii and try surfing because of sharks.

What a way to go out though lol. I would be absolutely terrified to try. I would hope they put "Eaten by a shark" on my gravestone.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
images

Back