Selling assault rifles

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Islamic State pledge to kill thousands of Americans by selling assault rifles to white teenage boys across the Midwest​

kyle.jpg

Notorious Islamic terror group Islamic State has announced a plan to kill thousands of Americans by opening gun stores across the midwest and selling assault rifles at discount prices to trigger happy white teenage boys.

With an evil cackle, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurash told jubilant supporters this plan would result in the deaths of untold thousands of Americans every year, and that it would all be perfectly legal, thanks to the Kyle Rittenhouse judgement.

The stores will offer discounts of up to 10%, with a guarantee to beat the price of any gun sold at competing vendors and loyalty cards offered to anyone buying more than two firearms a year. Free bullets will be included in the cost of any sale of $200 or more.

The stores will also offer expert tuition in shooting in on-site firing ranges to help ensure their teenage customers never miss, which could allow victims to become inconvenient witnesses at any forthcoming trial.

It is intended the new retail chain will be called ‘All-American Patriot’, and will have an extensive section devoted to easily concealed high calibre weapons with extended magazines which can be driven across state lines with impunity.

“In the name of Allah, the great, the merciful, we will sell Americans high-quality guns at low, low prices,” al-Qurash promised the cheering crowd.

“Our prices will be so low you’ll think we’re craaaaaazy! We’ve approached Kyle Rittenhouse’s people about a sponsorship deal and we’re confident he can be the fact of our new operation.

“With a 5-year warranty and money-back guarantee if anyone shot by one of our guns survives to testify against you, our assault rifles, shotguns and pistols will be ideal for firing at other Americans which will save us the trouble.

“They will fall upon each other like the whirlwind, like dogs, smiting each other down, praise be to God.

“More than they are already are, that is,” he added.

The National Rifle Association both welcomed and condemned the plans, saying that it was a God-given right to sell guns to Americans but they’d rather people weren’t so blatant about the consequences, thanks very much.

If the plan is successful, Islamic State plan to extend their reign of terror and death by opening McDonald’s franchises and cutting the price of supersized meals.

via - Daily Bang Bang

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe they could sell SUV's to.

S

Saphire

A 17 year old kid goes armed to a riot to help (allegedly) kills 2 men and mutilates another...and ends up a national hero to many.

That's America for you.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe they could sell SUV's to.
I'm not sure if you're referring to the 'jogger' murder case there, but if so, those 3 are facing very stiff sentences!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A 17 year old kid goes armed to a riot to help (allegedly) kills 2 men and mutilates another...and ends up a national hero to many.

That's America for you.
Wisconsin, I believe, is an 'open' state, meaning that you're allowed to walk around carrying a rifle. :rolleyes: The first killing happened after he had been chased by the mob and was cornered. The second killing occurred while he was being hit over the head with a skate board. The 3rd person who got mutilated was pointing a hand gun at the 17 year old. The USA is the leader of the free world.
As you well know, there are two sides to every story. The jury heard the all the evidence and cleared him of all charges, ruling that it was self-defence. Please don't consider this a fact-check demolition job on you, I think too much of you to do that. I'm just adding some balance to the thread. ;)

S

Saphire

Wisconsin, I believe, is an 'open' state, meaning that you're allowed to walk around carrying a rifle. :rolleyes: The first killing happened after he had been chased by the mob and was cornered. The second killing occurred while he was being hit over the head with a skate board. The 3rd person who got mutilated was pointing a hand gun at the 17 year old. The USA is the leader of the free world.
As you well know, there are two sides to every story. The jury heard the all the evidence and cleared him of all charges, ruling that it was self-defence. Please don't consider this a fact-check demolition job on you, I think too much of you to do that. I'm just adding some balance to the thread. ;)
I welcome your opposing comments Lady, balance is always good, makes us think more. x

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I welcome your opposing comments Lady, balance is always good, makes us think more. x

Makes a change on this forum ;)

The Kyle Rittenhouse case was always a bad choice for the left to stand on.
He broke no laws, didnt cross state lines with a weapon.
He was Cleaning graffitti off the walls and putting out fires with an extinguisher, administering first aid before any of the other events happened.
Hell the kid wanted to be an EMT.
He just wanted to protect somewhere he knew and make it a better place.

However, the idea of a 17 year old walking around with a long barreled rifle (short barreled rifles are illegal for under 18's) must be a cause for concern.

Point aside, I argued this a long time ago with the BBC, AR-15 does not mean Assault Rifle.
It means Armalite, the company that makes it.
Assault rifles, those which can fire fully automatically are illegal.

One does wonder though, if he wasnt armed, would he be dead now.
A young 17 year old life snuffed out by a convicted pedophile or perhaps the convicted domestic abuser, or pehaps the person who pointed a gun at him.
Yes, those are the 3 people he shot.

Lets not forget that someone pointed a handgun at him, so if one makes the argument that Kyle Rittenhouse should not have had a weapon, then is that not pure hypocrisy?

If anyone is in any doubt, just watch the video of that night, it's widely available, then come back and say the jury was wrong.

Mark572

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Quite right. But I doubt the facts will get in the way of the left/liberal agenda to penalise anyone who takes robust action in defence

Back